Chapter 5 Part 2

I returned to the classroom, without everyone except Shimazu noticing. I returned to my seat and sit down while enjoying the view of the outside.

Not a moment later Onodera and Date came back and is getting stared at.

I feel a bit bad for them

Since our 1 hour free time is about to vanish for the day, I kept my book and just thought of a thing that will keep me calm and composed.

Oh yeah, come to think of it, I haven't drawn a lot lately.

I used to draw a lot back when I was still in Russia, but after I arrived here in Japan I rested for a while.

I wonder if Shimazu really is fine with me being in her room.

Later after the class I will go to Shimazu's room since she will help me study for the upcoming exam, because I am one of the lower tiers in the class, with an overall ability -C.

The bell rang, meaning the 1 hour that was given to us students finally is over.

Sensei then entered the classroom.

" Good morning students, I suppose you already have used the time wisely right? "

As usual with his smiling face he greeted us students.

" I am very sure you already have heard of the news right? "

" Yes sensei, please don't mention it. " Kiba said.

" You don't care about your classmate Kiba? Aren't you known for being kind to everybody? " He then chuckled

" I am kind to those who are kind as well, that woman is just a hindrance to us. "

" Oh? Is that so? How about the ¥10,000,000 bounty? "

" That's just money, if we got rid of her that would be a lot better. "

" I see. " He then smiled softly.

He then added.

" But how about your single classmate? Isn't he gonna drop out? "

" Well we already have decided on who to drop out since this classmate of ours haven't found her partner. "

" He-her?? Who is that classmate of yours? "

" It is Date, since her classification in the class is rated -D we need to get rid of her as well isn't that right sensei? "

I think I am imagining things but I saw sensei's emotion change, from his usual self to more of an angry expression.

" Sensei? Are you okay? You look like you're mad. "

" Huh? Oh...no that was just nothing haha. " He then nervously responded.

" I see, so there is no problem with our decisions right here sensei? " Schwartz asked.

" I don't know actually, but since you are the students of this class, it is up to you on how you would tackle things. I am just a teacher after all. " He then forced his self to smile softly.

" I see, thanks for understanding sensei. "

" You sure are welcome. "

Class C really doesn't care huh? As long as it benefits them they would really do it.

This group of students are so dumb.

I had that in mind, but since I really just can't oppose them I just stayed silent, I think I already have a suspect on the incident.

Could it be the whole class planned this out? Huh.....it is a possibility so I should not throw this out.

But I also thought, if they act so obviously just like how they are acting now then wouldn't they be in danger? I am sure they would avoid that at all costs.

Sensei then started discussing and everybody listened.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It is finally Lunch Break and as usual I am all alone since Andres is with Minami.

After I ate alone in the classroom, I then stood up and exited the classroom to go to a specific place.

I bought some milk in the cafeteria before I went to the place I wanted to go.

I walked slowly while bringing the milk I bought and a bowl.

After 2 minutes of walking, I finally arrived.

" How are you little guys doing? "

It's puppies that lost their mother, I noticed them around a week before so I have taken care of them ever since.

The puppies were in the verge of death last week, I wasn't originally planning to raise and feed them, but this one puppy keeps on stopping me from walking and it looked like it is asking for help.

So yeah, that is why I bought some milk unusually just to feed these little puppies.

They are wagging their tails, there are around 5 of them so that is why I bought a large carton of milk for them.

Even though they are very cute, I still fail to show any emotions in my face, it was just like I raised them so that they would grow big and protect the academy from bad guys.

My love for dogs is actually bigger than my feelings for humans, it is like dogs are my stress relievers.

They then drink the milk I have poured to the bowl I brought, they happily drank it.

I just sat down on a tree where they keep their selves warm, and just closed my eyes for a bit and waited for them to finish drinking the milk I have bought.

After like 4 minutes, I then noticed something beside me. As I opened my eyes it were the puppies, they were sleeping with me and this one puppy that stopped me last week is sleeping on my chest.

I then pulled them closer to me so that they will feel warmer, and I just continued on looking at them.

Were dogs really this cute?

It seems like my day is complete, Shimazu invited me to be her partner and saved me a lot of trouble, and now some puppies sleeping beside me while I was closing my eyes.

But those aside, I still haven't forgotten about the knife and the incident, could they be connected to each other? I really don't know so that is why I need to look for hints and clues or else my peaceful high school life in this school will come to an end.