Chapter 5: Eliminating the nuisance

A day really passes by so fast huh? Since I haven't found my partner yet, I need to find one right now.

My phone vibrated so I checked if it was a message, but it turns out it's news.

Reporting:

Miku Tokugawa of Class C is missing, she was last found in the Class C classroom but after the dismissal period she was nowhere to be found in her dormitories, her phone is disabled so we can't track her location. The Tokugawa family wants to reward the ones who can find their daughter before the exam, the bounty is said to be ¥10,000,000.

Please if you ever found some hints on where Tokugawa was yesterday afternoon, please feel free to report it to us.

Tokugawa is gone, that means 1 of my classmates would surely be expelled if Tokugawa isn't found.

Additional Report:

The School will still continue the test, that means if Tokugawa won't be found, 1 of Class C will surely drop out, the School won't make this as an excuse of stopping the test or the consequences of the exam, so please be sure to tell us some hints or clues on where she was yesterday.

Oh no, since I am one of the students that haven't chosen a partner already, I am very likely to drop out. I want to evade that at all costs.

Tokugawa was waiting for someone yesterday wasn't she?

It is likely that the one who kidnapped Tokugawa is the one she waited, I should have observed her yesterday before going home.

For now, I should be worried about the knife I got, but now since I am at stake of dropping out it just made me think a lot, how should I do this?

I am a bit mad I am not gonna lie.

As I arrived on school, I noticed that no one was even worried about Tokugawa, even with the presence of a reward.

Class C wanted Tokugawa gone, that is what I think, even Kiba and Schwartz weren't that much worried about it, perhaps they are also disgusted by her but Onodera is the one who is worried.

As I arrived on the classroom I noticed Onodera begging my classmates to help her find Tokugawa even without a reward because she know that Tokugawa was always alone and relies on no one.

" Please guys, I beg of you help me find Tokugawa, please. "

" Huh? Aren't you disgusted by her? Her narcissistic acts lead her to where she is right now. " Satomi argued back.

" But is it right to leave our classmate behind? Considering one of our classmates would also be dropped out if Tokugawa isn't found, we would have a handicap in the future. "

" Yeah you are right there Onodera. " Kiba agreed.

" But, she is the handicap we need to get rid of. "

" What..??? Are you all like that?? "

I see Onodera in despair, even the Mystic 2 refuses to help, she is alone on finding Tokugawa.

" Guys!! Please help us find Tokugawa!!! I will be dropped out if we aren't partnered do you get that??!! " My female classmate refused on siding with the whole class.

Wait? What?

" I am the only one in the class who doesn't have a partner now!!! Please help me find Tokugawa! Please!!! "

" You are a nuisance as well Date-san, you deserve to drop out as well. " Kaguya strongly oppose Date.

" What? Kaguya just because you got your partner already you can't just forget about a classmate. "