Chapter 7: The New Teacher

Yesterday was really a lot of work, beats me up so bad.

Saving Shimazu, fighting Ryuu, and analyzing things to find Tokugawa. I deserve a break.

Onodera stared at me yesterday, could it mean something?

Everything went well, so I have no regrets. That was an easy puzzle to figure out if you just think about everything logically and analyze it carefully.

I guess you can say that being a bit paranoid made me think like this.

I wonder if that someone I chatted on League got what I wanted to say.

Yesterday night I was playing League of Legends all night for a consolation of my hard work, although it wasn't that necessary I treated myself with it anyways.

Luckily I had some coffee earlier so I am not that sleepy, or so do it seems. Even after drinking a very strong coffee, I often get drowsy and falls asleep everytime.

I arrived in the classroom, of course since usually I always arrive first, there is no one here.

Now is the time to take a nap.

I closed my eyes and relaxed every part of my body and I let out a soft sigh to reduce stress.

What happened yesterday really stressed me, I hate doing such work again.

Now I will be distancing myself from work, I need to be stress free in this Academy at least.

I then took a nap and slept very quietly.

Around 40 minutes or so, a lot of my classmates already arrived in the classroom.

Damn what is that noise.

The people were talking about the incident that happened yesterday.

" Oi, is it true that Tokugawa was rescued yesterday afternoon? " Kaguya asked Kiba

" Yeah, I have heard the one behind the crime was Ryuu-sensei. " Kiba answered.

" HAH??!? " The students were astonished.

" I have also heard that Shimazu was sexually abused and assaulted by sensei. " Schwartz added.

" SHIMAZU...TAN? " The boys shouted.

Schwartz nodded.

" DAMN IT, IF ONLY I WERE THERE TO TAKE DOWN SENSEI, GRR, I COULD'VE FOUGHT HIM THERE AND SAVE SHIMAZU. "

" OI!! YOU ARE JUST SAYING THAT TO LOOK STRONG, SHUT UP! IF ONLY I WERE THERE I WILL BE THE ONE TO SAVE SHIMAZU FROM THE HANDS OF THAT SENSEI. "

Gosh, these guys are retarded plebs. Just wanted to show off, all bark no bite.

I wasn't mad, it's just that their actions are so simp like.

" I heard, Shimazu was saved by someone in the class. " Kiba said.

The classroom went silent.

" Just to let you guys know, Ryuu-sensei was known a lot because of his fighting skills. At his time he likes beating up people, and never once lost. "

" Wait, Ryuu-sensei is good at fighting? "

" Yes, I have heard that he was one of the Middle Weight Jujitsu topper in Japan. He breaks bones mercilessly, the people that were up against him were crushed by him easily, but the wind flows in a different direction when it comes to fighting another topper. Although Ryuu quit doing Mix Martial Arts because of the unbalanced competitors in the arena of Japan, mostly everybody was afraid of him, the Devil himself. "