Chapter 8 Part 5

The meadow was pretty quiet and it is the perfect place for conversations.

It is already AM 9:00, I guess that's the typical Matsushita huh?

I can wait without any troubles, so as long as my time wasn't wasted then it is fine.

Later on I started to play some music.

2020 musics are really good.....

A moment later she then showed up.

" Uesugi-kun...Good morning. " Emiyo greeted me with a smile, and you could say it is heartwarming as far as it looks, although I really don't feel it.

" Good Morning Emiyo-san. " I greeted back.

" May I sit close to you? "

" How can we talk if you are far from me then? "

Emiyo then giggled.

" Did I say something funny? "

While giggling she then said.

" Oh nothing, I just wasn't expecting that answer from you. "

" Is that so? Well sit down then. "

She then sat very close to me, that I can smell her fragrance.

She was staring at the beautiful view and started to reach out for it.

" It is quite a view isn't it Uesugi-san? " She politely asked me

" I guess. "

She turned her gaze towards me and started to stare at me.

" Is something wrong Emiyo? " I asked her

She the hurriedly returned her gaze to the far view of the meadows.

" N-nothing! " Said Emiyo while blushing.

" So what was that thing that you want to say to me? Was it that important? " I asked straight to the point.

She finally then gathered up all her courage and said it.

" You are the one who busted Ryuu aren't you? " She asked with quite a serious look in her eyes.

" Does that really matter? Ryuu was caught and that's all there is to it. " I answered.

" The time you have me call Ryuu, I had the idea that Ryuu must be doing something fishy, and that must be because he is the suspect for the kidnapping of Tokugawa am I wrong? " She said.

I then stared at her for a while and closed my eyes.

" Do your sisters know this? " I asked.

" Of course not, I am someone that you can entrust secrets with, especially if it's you Uesugi then I will be very careful on handling this, it might destroy your way of living the way you like it. " She answered

Thank God you know that Emiyo, you saved me a lot of trouble.

" Thank you Emiyo. " I thanked her with my cold emotionless voice.

She then panicked and said.

" Uhm, okay! Uhm.... Eh?! " She looked panicked but I found it a bit cute to be completely honest.

I lied down then started to close my eyes.

Emiyo-san....I think that name was very familiar to me, Cho, Tobiichi and Emiyo...I think I have met the 3 of you before as well, the same to Onodera.

Sadly my past memory was a bit distorted and hard to remember, so it might just be assumptions.

It doesn't matter now though, the past is better off buried in the hundredth layer of my mind.