Chapter 3 Part 5

I asked such a strange question on Tokugawa huh? I should have been more careful and didn't act carelessly, what is more there is still no sign of a suspect behind the knife set-up in my desk.

Since both of us already arrived, both of us got into the boys and girls locker.

I entered the boy's changing room and changed.

Even with the P.E uniform I don't look that buff so that is good.

Should I take off my glove?

I forgot why am I even wearing a glove, but I chose not to take it off.

I looked at the time and it is already AM 8:30

30 minutes since all of my classmates were asked to change.

So basically it is already 20 minutes since the activity started? Are we even eligible to participate anymore?

But nonetheless, 10 crown is a great number if you lost a thousand of them, that means I have to participate, no matter what.

I just have to act clumsily. Don't stand out.

Since the fields are separated for each classes, that means if the other class is finish then they are allowed to observe us and might even possibly humiliate us.

On my way to the Class C field and I hear shouts.

Must be Schwartz and Kiba.

Since today is physical activity day of the month, we are going to spend the whole day doing physical games and sports.

Some sports really did change but the originals wasn't changed a bit, the school is complete with high technology materials for unique competitive plays possibly readied for the sports festival next month or such.

The school's sports festival is greatly known to be highly competetive and unique in its own way. There are 4 events in the sports festival that is highly anticipated by the audiences I heard and I really still don't know what those are.

Since the shout came from our field I then took a closer look, and yes it is Kiba and Schwartz playing volleyball with some of my classmates.

They really are showing off huh?

Class C is the only one with 0 crowns in the whole of 1st years, and I doubt the other classes would even participate for such a low reward.

Anyways they seem like they are enjoying a lot. I would love to join to try but I don't know how to approach them.

Kiba and Schwartz are opponents obviously, the balance would be thrown out if they were both in the same team against my classmates.

I sat down to observe them for a while.

Some of my classmates were running, some were doing work outs and some were just enjoying the game between my classmates.

I myself just sat down and wait for time to pass by.

The girls were cheering, particularly Onodera's circle of friends. I see Onodera enjoying the game as well.

Should I approach her?

" Oi! Kiba!! I will beat your ass man. "

" Haha, try it Takamura. "

Takamura served the ball with such a huge amount of force, I am a bit skeptical on how Kiba's team would receive it.

" I got it! "

Kiba's teammate got it and was set up quickly.

Could that be a quick play?