Chapter 2 Part 5

It was finally Noontime and the bell finally rang.

Finally I get to explore the city itself.

And also Shimazu finally went out as well, probably because she is so tired of the atmosphere of the classroom.

Now, I need to buy some important stuffs.

By important stuffs, I mean some kitchen utensils and some food supply also I need to minimize spending a lot because again I am a bit skeptical about how the school hand out our monthly budget.

I exited the academy and walked in the streets towards the Mall of the city, it is quite a walk but I can manage it.

What do I need to buy again? Food, toothpastes, kitchenwares, oh and yeah some coffee of course.

I was in the middle of my thoughts when someone pulled me out from the bushes.

Wha...?

It is Onodera, and why is she panting?

Onodera you need to stop doing this, why is your face close to me while I am down? Wait don't tell me you are about to rape me, well that is completely not fine to me so please stop it.

Those thoughts were inside my head when she finally spoke up.

" Eh?! U.... Uesugi-kun!!??  What are you doing?? "

Aren't you the one who pulled me out of nowhere? You are so close as well I can literally feel you breathing right now.

" Uhm, you are the one who pulled me Onodera..... I am on my way to the mall so please let me go, I will get dirty if this were dirt I am downed on. "

" Uhh... Sorry sorry Uesugi-kun, I thought you were the person I am looking for. "

Person you are looking for? A person that you want to pull out of nowhere?

" Uhm yeah sure, please just get off me Onodera, it would be suspicious if people found us on this position. "

" Oh... Eeehh..... Okay okay, I am very sorry Uesugi-kun. "

" Yeah sure. "

She got off me and I finally stood up and regained my balance to continue walking towards the mall which is my main destination.

" Onodera, who is this guy you want to pull? Why was I mistaken for that man? "

" Uhm a close friend of mine, I thought he was you so I immediately pulled you unconsciously and I then lost my balance that is why I was on top of you when you were down. "

" Is that so. "

I find that really hard to believe, you know why? Onodera is known as a gymnastic and an acrobat so she is a master of balance, what's more is it is very unlikely that I was mistaken with an other student or a friend because of course you would be camping for that one guy you are planning to pull pranks on, or maybe that guy's look maybe is just the same as I have, but appearance aside I am not believing her alibis but I won't assume either.

" I am very sorry Uesugi-kun. "

" Aren't you sorry earlier? "

" I just wanted to be frank, you are the one I was waiting here. "

" May I know why? "

" Because I thought you need someone beside you y'know? You are always alone aren't you? "

Could it be, she could've figure out that I already know about her sports so she is making an alibi that is different?

" You see Onodera, I heard you were a gymnast so I thought you are lying when you said you lost your balance. "