Chapter 2 Part 3

Schwartz and Kiba were the reasons why the silence earlier became such an earbreaking noise. And I am really feeling bad right now.

Why?

2 girls approached both of them, one with blonde hair and one with silver hair.

I overheard them because I am bit close to them.

" Hehe, Schwartz it is a waste you are placed in Class C huh? I feel bad for you and Kiba right Kiresu-san? " The girl with blonde hair said.

Wait, Kiresu? I think I saw that name earlier while checking my phone to see all of the class' elite students.

Kiresu nodded shyly.

" C'mon Kiresu, they are our friends in middle school right? Don't be shy. "

Kiresu nodded again.

" Oh yeah, don't worry about it Ruka-san, me and Schwartz will be fine in Class C, right Schwartz? "

" Yes of course, I am confident we can defeat Class B and A Ruka so don't get too cocky. "

" Oh we just pity you both, we could've been comrades in Class A you know? "

" Nah, that doesn't matter anymore, we were already placed here so we just need to fight and aim for the top. "

They were having casual conversation but still I want to listen because I might be able to hear something good out of this conversation of theirs.

" Uhm.. I don't think it is that easy Kiba-kun. " Kiresu warned shyly

" Right Kiresu-san? It won't be easy for the both of you to carry a class meant for inferior students Schwartz and Kiba. " Ruka agreed with Kiresu.

" Yeah, but all we can really do is lead them and change them. "

" That would be really hard but, I don't think it is impossible. " Kiba and Schwartz stated.

" Oh well Schwartz and Kiba, good luck with your ascension because it won't be easy, we aren't going to make it a piece of cake for you guys heehee. " Ruka warned

Kiresu nodded again as if agreeing with Ruka.

With that they were finally finished talking and started to eat.

I think I saw Kiresu-san pointing me.

What?

" Oi, you there! " Ruka shouted.

Why do they have to do this?

" Kiresu was a bit threatened about you because she said she saw you listening to our conversation. "

Kiresu is as observant as me huh?

" Oi, don't worry about him Ruka-san he is our classmate. " Kiba said

" Oh is that so? " Ruka replied

" Hey, Uesugi-kun, why don't you come and join us? " Schwartz requested

Should I accept that?

" I think we should let him come and join us, he really is a bit cute you know. "

Cute huh? Maybe Ruka just want me to feel safe around them, does she really mean it though?

But Kiresu disagreed without making a sound, it is as if she is scared of me.

" Why is it Kiresu-san? " Ruka asked

" He is....... Scary..... " Kiresu answered

" HAHAHA, come on Kiresu-san you shouldn't be afraid of your schoolmates, we are all humans here not monsters. " Ruka laughed