Chapter 9 Part 4

Two days have already passed since the first written exam, I kind of get the feeling of relaxing and not worry about anything.

The Special Exam would be another pain in the neck, but I would never bother doing anything for the sake of Class C, I wouldn't have any benefits on doing so, so why waste my time and effort?

If I really want to....could I really carry those bunch of idiots?

Iko, Gujo, Kaguya's group of friends, Satomi's group of friends, I really don't see any reason to help them at all. If I helped them, it would just bring them joy and neglect threats in the future.

In the middle of the night, I was gazing at the beautiful sight of the moonlight.

Why did I enroll in this school again?

I totally forgot the reason why I was here.

Hmmm?

Someone is calling me.

I picked up the phone and spoke.

" Hello? " I asked for the presence of the caller.

" Ah Eden-san! I finally got your number huh? It feels so different talking with you on the phone. "

Sensei?

" Sensei? Do you have anything to do with me? What is with your call? " I asked.

" Uhm...could you come in the Teacher's dormitory? I would like to discuss something with you. "

" Isn't the only path towards there is the school? In this time of the night I can't go there. " I reasoned.

I won't bother myself with all the efforts walking towards there.

" Don't worry, there is another path towards here, I will teach you, just come here because I have to discuss something so important with you. "

" Give me a hint at least. "

" You will know once you come here, okay so here is the direction. "

" Wai- "

" Take a private cab and let it drive you to the meadows, in there you will see a path that would lead you towards an unlit path if you observe the eastern part of the place, and then if you walk towards there be sure to head north only until you see the Academy. After that call me so I can pick you up. "

" Uhm, sensei- "

" I will be expecting your presence Eden-san, please come. "

I sighed.

" O-okay. "

She later then dialed out and then I put my phone back in my pocket.

*sigh*

I think I already have the idea on what will this be about.

I then changed into a much more presentable outfit and then started to go down the building, after that I then asked for an autocab.

" In the meadows please. " I requested.

It then displayed.

Destination: Imperial Meadows

Time estimated to arrive: 2 minutes

After 2 minutes I arrived in the meadows and then went east direction just like sensei told me to do so.

" Dark unlit path..... "

After searching for a moment I finally saw it.

I see, looks quite dangerous but I will step in anyway.