Whatever.

Warnings: "implied shipping" (not really, it just sounds like it. Not with minors), sad thoughts

~~~~~

Tommy heaved out a sigh, laying down next to Henry, who was currently lying down, his ears twitching slightly as Tommy laid beside him. The boy hummed softly, reaching his hand out and stroking Henry's chin gently, smiling slightly as he watched his cow. "You're the only one I need, right Henry? We'll always have each other." Tommy said quietly, scooting closer and laying his head on Henry's back softly. "Everyone else left me but you. Tubbo is with his platonic husband, Ranboo, Sam is at the prison doing his job... and avoiding me... and Wilbur and Schlatt are off doing... who knows what..." the boy continued, petting Henry as he talked. Henry nuzzled Tommy's side softly, licking his shirt and resting his head in the blonde's lap. Tommy smiled and closed his eyes. "It's us against the world, big man." The boy slowly drifted off to sleep with his cow, his hand still on Henry's muzzle.

A/N

Short but sweet. I wrote this because I've recently been finding a lot of comfort in my cows (: I like the idea where Tommy thinks everyone abandoned him so he's only left with Henry as a friend.