Destined part 2

Warning: mentions of past events, fighting, injuries?, etc?

~~~

Tommy lead Tubbo back to his camp and made him comfortable by giving him a coat he had laying around since it was starting to get a bit chilly. "I'm surprised you haven't asked why I'm out here... alone." Tommy said, stoking the small fire he had previously started. "Yeah... I headed to Pogtopia before that cave... I overheard Techno and Wilbur... They kicked you out?" Tubbo asked. Tommy nodded solemnly, "Yeah." He paused for a moment, digging through his few belongings and pulling out a few emeralds and handing them to Tubbo, "Wilbur kicked me out for talking about L'Manburg and how it was never destined to fail... he said it was set up to fail..." Tubbo frowned and went over to Tommy, hugging him tightly. Tommy smiled and returned the hug, resting his head on Tubbo's. After a few more moments, they pulled away from the hug, smiling, "I- I better get going so Schlatt doesn't get too mad..." Tubbo said sadly. Tommy handed him the emeralds, "Alright, I'll miss you, come back soon." He took a few moments before saying, "When you leave, head that way," Tommy pointed to one corner of the clearing, "And keep going straight, you'll run into Manburg." Tubbo sighed, "I'll come back soon, I'll let Niki know too, stay safe." Tommy nodded, watching his friend leave. Things were changing on the Dream SMP, and not necessarily in a good way.

××

Tubbo eventually reached Manburg and gasped when he saw what had happened. There was a giant hole ripped through the middle of it, there were people laying injured on the ground, groaning in pain or not moving at all. Tubbo dropped the emeralds and raced over to Niki, who lay bleeding, a hand gripped over her midsection. "Niki!!" Tubbo exclaimed, falling to his knees beside her, "Tubbo? You're ok! Thank God!" "What- what happened?!" Tubbo stuttered, ripping off his think overcoat and placing it over Niki's wounds. "Wilbur had come and was threatening to blow up Manburg... Him and Schlatt were standing at the podiums... Techno blew it all up... Wilbur hadn't planned that, he was going to tell Techno when... but Techno did it before Wilbur told him to..." Niki explained, looking around worriedly, "Can you- can you please go find Wilbur and make sure he's fine?" She added, looking Tubbo in the eyes, "But- but you're hurt!" "I'll be fine, go find Wilbur for me... please..." Tubbo sighed at that and stood up, racing towards where the podiums used to be, he looked around, hoping to find Wilbur. He quickly grabbed his little walkie talkie he kept hidden in his pocket, "Tommy! Come to Manburg quickly! Techno blew it up and I can't find Wilbur!" Tubbo exclaimed into it, getting a quick reply, "What!? I'm- I'm on my way!!" Tubbo continued to walk around looking for Wilbur, his eyes frantically scanning the ruined landscape before him. After what seemed like an eternity, Tommy raced over to Tubbo after tethering his new horse to a fence post that was somehow still intact. "Oh my God, this is horrible! Have you found Wilbur yet?!" Tommy asked, looking at Tubbo. "No... I can't find him..." Tommy sighed and started to look around for Wilbur. The two searched for what seemed like hours, finding almost everybody else and helping them if they needed it. "Where's BadBoyHalo?" Tubbo asked, looking at Tommy. "How should I know?!" "Could you go to his house and sees if he's there? He's better at patching up wounds than we are." Tubbo said, looking at Tommy. "Why should I!? I don't even like the guy!!" Tommy exclaimed. Tubbo looked at him pleadingly, "Please Tommy? I promised Niki I would find Wilbur and people may die without Bad's help..." Tommy sighed, "Fiiiiiine! But only because you're my best friend." He then walked off towards Bad's house, leaving Tubbo to search for Wilbur once more.