Escape part 2

Warning: mentions of past events? Etc?

~~~~~~

Tommy and Tubbo had been traveling for hours, they woke up with the sun and deconstructed the little shelter Tommy had made before heading out once more. They traveled through multiple biomes; taiga, desert, jungle, grassland, and a few more forests. They eventually stopped in a big forest, hopping off of Henry, tethering him up to a tree, and beginning to build a simple shelter that they could later expand.

~~

A few weeks later, the two had a nice house, a cute little barn for Henry, and Tubbo's new horse. They also had gotten a few dogs and a fox or two, they were happy. Tommy was glad he made the decision to leave, and Tubbo was happy to have Tommy with him. They were happy, which is all that matters.

××

Back at Manburg and Pogtopia, everything was in chaos, Wilbur had gone insane without Tommy's words of reason, Schlatt had started a war with Wilbur, Wilbur had blown up part of Manburg, Techno had betrayed Wilbur, Quackity had betrayed Schlatt, the chaos never ended. The two rivaling places eventually destroyed eachother or gave up, causing Dream to step in and reclaim his SMP. But Tommy and Tubbo didn't know, all they cared about was eachother, their home, and their animals.