Chapter ten - Apologies

Eden's POV:

"Get the fuck off me" I said through gritted teeth trying to remove his hand.

"And if I don't?" He smirked getting closer and placing his arm around my waist.

I quickly grabbed his arm and put it behind his back.

"Ow you bitch" Groaning in pain he turned to look at me.

"So pretty, dainty, beautiful" He whispered.

I started to get anxious when he took his other arm and placed his thumb on my lips.

My hands got clammy and my heart was racing.

"Edee?" I turned around to see Theodore  jogging up to me.

"Didnt last long" I muttered.

"Nows clearly not the time Edee, plus I can last" He suggested with a smirk, "but Charlotte stormed out the car when I stood up for you, so I didn't get the chance. Lingerie went to waste I guess."

"Right well thank you but right now i couldn't care less about Charlottes overpriced lingerie." I bluntly spoke out.

"I can last, I'll show you a good time" The drunk man said with a playful smirk.

"I think not" Theodore said before punching him straight in the nose.

"What the fuck dude" The man stumbled backwards.

"It's what you deserve for touching up girls" He spat out, slightly pulling me away from the man Into his embrace.

"I should've made you get in the car" He sighed.

"It's fine. I'm fine" I told him with a reassuring smile.

"Edee anything could've happened to you".

"I had it under control"

"Where did you learn that?" Theodore questioned.

"What? Yanking a guys arm behind his back so he couldn't fondle me?" I muttered

Theodore slowly nodded.

"I wasn't taught. I guess it was a on the spot thing"

My arm was aching, it wasn't easy holding him back, he was stronger than me. He could've snapped my arm right in half.

"You're tiny, you're what 5'2?" he smirked as if he could read my thoughts.

I rolled my eyes at him when he gently placed his hand on my arm.

"Well can I take you home now?"

Nodding he leads me to his car, opening the door for me, I stepped in and the warmth of his car engulfed me, it smelt just like him.

"Eden" he trailed off after getting into the drivers seat.

"Yeah?" I muffled, trying to look for a scrunchie in my bag.

"I'm sorry, I don't know why I was being a dick" He looked me dead in the eyes.

"It's alright, I'm used to it. Nothing new"

"What?" His eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"I've been bullied practically my whole life, I have freckles all over my body. I like them, but girls in school would always make names"