Chapter twenty three - Outing

Eden's POV:

"I don't know, it's a bit too revealing"

We were currently in a bathing suit store. After the last lesson of the day we all made our way to the mall to have an outing as a friendship group, as we discussed in the gym earlier on today.

"Hunter wouldn't be complaining" Eloise waggled her eyebrows and I let out a laugh.

Amber then proceeded to throw her shoe at me.

"Ow! I didn't say anything!" I giggled whilst rubbing the back of my head.

"Shut up! What if he doesn't find me attractive in this" Amber sulked.

Eloise snorted "You're stupid, right? You are drop dead gorgeous. The day he won't find you attractive will be the day he's dead"

"Seriously Amb, you look stunning" i chorused in.

Amber had gone with a simple black low cut two piece, whilst Eloise went with a yellow ribbed one.

"Your turn E!"

"No, absolutely not" I complained.

"Yes Eden, come on! Just try one on, for us?" Amber batted her eyelids and Eloise gave me puppy dog eyes.

"Ugh fine" Dramatically rolling my eyes I stood up. "Just one" I said sternly.

Amber squealed in excitement as she handed me a blue bikini with a matching wraparound.

"No way." I protested.

"Why not?" Eloise sulked.

"It shows too much!" I grumbled in frustration.

"Just try it on, you never know" Amber said giving me a reassuring smile.

I slipped off my clothes and carefully put on the bikini. It fitted me perfectly. It was a bit booby, but I liked the style.

"Okay fine, close your eyes"

"Eyes are firmly shut!" Amber squealed.

I opened the curtain from the changing room and Eloise and Ambers mouths dropped as they opened their eyes.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Amber did a little dance and Eloise nodded her head in approval. "I love it" she grinned.

I agreed to get the bikini and the shopping trip was rather helpful actually, I needed to get some new swimming costumes anyway so the timing was right.