Chapter twenty two - Bikini Or One Piece?

Eden's POV:

"We knew you could do it E" Amber smiled as she walked into the changing rooms with me to get back into my dress and out of my sweaty leggings and T-shirt.

I got a place on the team!

"Thanks Amb" I smiled at her.

"Somethings wrong" Eloise murmured from beside me.

"I'm fine El" I reassured her the best i could, but what happened last night has really been playing on my mind.

I pushed open the door of a cubicle and began to strip my clothes off without muttering another word.

"Nope, something is definitely wrong" Amber sighed.

"Can you tell us please?" Eloise pleaded.

"Alright give me a second so I can get changed, I'm sure you don't want to see me in just my underwear" I said snickering.

I hoisted my dress up and messily threw the clothes I just had on into my backpack.

Opening the cubical door Amber and Eloise were sitting on the benches that were pushed up against the wall.

"So, what's wrong?" Eloise asked.

I proceeded to tell them that Theo took me to a beautiful lookout spot, how I told him a lot of things I've kept to myself for a long time, how I felt when he almost kissed me and then how right after we shared that intimate moment he was making out with someone else.

"I know what you're thinking, he can make out with who he wants to make out with. I have no reason to be upset actually. I obviously haven't known him for long but I always get butterflies whenever I'm around him" I groaned out leaning my head against the wall.

"You're right. That's Theo's choice, who he makes out with is completely up to him and you can't do anything about it because you're not together. It's typical Theo really, he's such a great person when you get to know him but he thinks with his dick" Amber muttered out.

"I'm so sorry Eden, I wish you didn't have to see them being all intimate" She continued pulling me into a hug.

I sent her a soft smile. "It's okay, he wouldn't ever find someone like me attractive"

"Snap that right out Miss Sumners. You are beautiful" Eloise playfully whacked my arm as we walked towards the door to leave the changing rooms.

I smiled at them, "Thanks you two. You always manage to make me feel better"

"After school do you want to go shopping?" Amber suggested with a squeal.

"Definitely, I need a new swimsuit!" Eloise chimed in.

"Bikini or one piece?" I questioned with a soft smile. Eloise had a perfect body, she could pull absolutely anything off. Amber could too.

Eloise showed us a picture of what swimming costume she was hoping to purchase on her phone.

"Come on let's go. The boys are probably wondering what's taking so long. Eden, walk out of those doors and strut! Show the world exactly what Theo could have" Amber said with a wink.

Theo's POV:

"Ugh come on what's taking so long" Alex whined.