Chapter twenty - The Lookout

Eden's POV:

After trying to convince Theo I was well enough to tutor him, we went through some physics past papers.

"You know you stick your tongue out when you concentrate" Theo smirked.

Quickly I covered  my hand with my mouth.

"I do not!" I complained.

Theo looked at me before bursting into a fit of laughter."You're funny when you get defensive"

I playfully stuck my tongue out at him before returning my gaze to the physics books scattered on my desk.

"Edee, how come you're so shy?" Theo questioned after a moment of silence.

"Wh-what?"

"How come you're so shy, so closed off?"

"Not now, Theo" I mumbled becoming embarrassed.

"No, please" He placed a hand on my arm. "I want to get to know you"

"You do?" I asked quirking an eyebrow.

"Well since my two best friends are dating your friends, and I'm pretty sure Alex and Hunter have taken a strong liking to you, I guess I have to get to know you. You're clearly not going anywhere anytime soon" He brushed his hands through his untamed hair and smirked at me.

I stifled out a laugh. "Okay, sure"

"Not here, I want to take you somewhere" Theo casually said after stretching his arms out and rolling his neck, probably to try and loosen up after the cramp he'd developed. We'd been studying for a little while now.

"Theo it's a school night, what's wrong with talking in my room? It's warm and cosy!" I groaned throwing my head backwards in a huff.

"And we're meant to be studying!" I whined.

"Awh, is Eden sacred to miss her bed time?" Theo said mimicking a baby voice.

Getting defensive I got up and grabbed some clothes to change into as I was still in my pyjamas from earlier.

Standing up a little to quickly I stumbled back and landed flat on my ass with a humph.

"You literally have two left feet" Theo said rolling his eyes and reaching out his hand for me to grab.

Feeling the heat rise to my face I took his arm i hauled myself up and walked into my bathroom. I changed into some blue washed jeans and a silky strappy top that slightly accentuated my figure.

Walking out of the bathroom Theo had put his shoes on and was sat on the edge of my bed playing on his phone

He lifted his head to look at me and smirked before standing up.