Chapter nineteen - Poorly

IMPORTANT- I accidentally skipped from chapter seventeen to nineteen, so there is no official chapter eighteen. Don't worry, you haven't missed a chapter! Thank you SachaSinclair for noticing! :)

Theo's POV:

I woke up to the sound off my alarm clock. Hitting the snooze button I groaned as the sunlight seeped through my bedroom window curtains.

Sitting up I ruffled my hair, stretching out my arms with a yawn I scrambled out of bed.

The rest of the weekend went by as normal as it normally would.

After I fell alseep at Eden's house we woke up the next morning and she told me everything that had happened that led Tyler to do what he did. The principle called and said Tyler would be facing punishment, and for once I wouldn't be. I left Eden in the afternoon so Eloise and Amber could go over and they could have girly time together.

I haven't beaten anyone else up... yet. I spent my weekend either at home with mom and Max or out with Alexander and Hunter.

My mind constantly went back to Eden.

Something about her was so... tempting?

I just wanted to cuddle her and protect her from the world.

I grabbed some jeans and a shirt from my closet after applying some aftershave and brushing my teeth.

I went downstairs and I put my bag over my shoulder, mom was still asleep and so was Max.

Picking up a bottle of water and an apple I grabbed my keys and got in my car.

On the way to school I heard my phone buzz in my bag, so when I was at a red stop light i pulled it out of the front pocket to see a notification from Charlotte.

Groaning I lazily dragged my hands over my face and scrunched up my eyes in frustration. I did not want to deal with her today, at all.

"Hey Theo, meet me outside the front of school before home room;)"

"Really? Is it important?"

"Just do it, I've missed your kisses"

When the stoplight turned green I chucked my phone onto the passenger seat, I pulled up into school and Charlotte was exactly where she said she would be.

Stepping out the drivers seat and locking my car I heard Alexander and Hunter behind me.

"Theo have you seen Eden?" Hunter called out catching up with me.

"No, why?" I responded truthfully.

Was she okay?

"She was on FaceTime with Amber and Eloise last night, they said she didn't look very well. She told them she felt fine and Amber offered to give her a lift into school today but she said she'd walk like normal, she hasn't responded to any of our messages this morning so the girls are worried, me and Alex too"

"Did the girls say what looked wrong?"

"Not really, we're going to go find Amb and El" Alexander said giving me a quick fist bump.