Chapter twenty five - Titanic

Eden's POV:

"I'm so excited, come on let's go!" Amber practically squealed tugging my arm as she dragged me down the hallway.

It was Friday and the day of the all talked about sleepover.

The rest of the week went by smoothly. Theo grinned at me when I walked into school on Tuesday after what happened on Monday evening, but nothing else came from it. I tutored him on Wednesday as normal and it wasn't too awkward, considering.

Eloise somehow managed to get Alexander to agree on having matching onesies. How?.. I do not know.

"I'm coming" I giggled stumbling behind her.

Outside scattered on the school steps was Eloise, Hunter, Alexander and Theo.

"Come on Eden your mom said there would be snacks!" Alexander said excitedly jumping up and down.

"Obviously that would be the only reason you're in such a hurry" Theo teased as he stood up from the wall he was leaning on and playfully nudged Alexander.

"Snacks my dear friend, are very important to me" Alexander snapped back whilst whacking Theo around the back of his head.

"Okay let's try and get to Eden's house all in one piece" Eloise chuckled as we started to walk out of the school premises.

"So E will your parents be home?" Amber asked quirking an eyebrow.

I turned my head to look at her, "Yeah, they go to bed really early so it shouldn't be a problem"

"Ugh that's a shame, I wanted to hear more about that time your Dad got so drunk and your parents wedding your mom had to undress him and put him to bed" She giggled from beside me, her hair flowing behind her due to the slight breeze revealing her dainty face.

"Well I'm glad you're coming over for my company" I teased placing a hand over my heart pretending to be hurt.

"Hey! You know what I meant!" She smirked and rolled her eyes towards me. "I am so excited for this, like seriously!"

"Me too, I haven't had a sleepover in ages" I muttered from beside her.

"Well we need to make it a good one then!" Eloise chimed in from beside us.

"Anything involving us gorgeous men will be fun, ladies" You could hear the smirk in his voice as Hunter called out from a few strides behind us.

We walked back to my house without the boys hitting each other anymore, thankfully.

I was about to put the key in the lock of the front door when it swung open revealing my mum. "My lovely's!" She exclaimed with a grin on her face.

"I thought you had a client?" I asked waking into the house and slipping off my shoes sloppily by the front door.

"Nice to see you to Sweetheart" She mocked as she put her hands on her hips. "She cancelled, not that it bothers me. I'd rather be at home with all of you, getting down with the kids" She waggled her eyebrows and threw a piece sign.

I sighed and rubbed my temples trying to hide my face from the embarrassment.

"Okay well let's get all of your stuff upstairs so we can get comfy" I muttered to my friends, who were in fact not listening. They were to busy engrossed in a conversation with my mum.