Chapter 13

My alarm clock went off and I angrily slammed my hand on it. It had been a few days since Stacey came over and now it was a Sunday, a very cold Sunday.

And I was really happy, Since my favorite holiday was coming up in a few days.

Halloween

I know I'm probably way to old for this holiday, but I can't deny that I love candy. Especially when it was free.

Kimberly was throwing a Halloween party this Friday. Halloween was on Saturday but "everyone goes to parties on Friday, not on Saturdays" words coming from Kimberly.

The principle wanted us to dress up on Friday anyway. Which was kinda pointless but almost everyone was doing it.

Stacey wanted to go costume shopping today, since she was gonna be babysitting some kids during the week after school. I didn't know what I was going to go as but I didn't stress over it.

I got up from my bed and walked inside the bathroom, locking it. I took off my clothes and felt the water with my fingers, smiling as I felt the warm water hit my palms.

I got in and did what I had to do. After an hour I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel on my hair and body. I opened the door and walked out, and screamed as loud as I could.

Justin was sitting on my bed.

"Justin! My mom is going to see you here!" I groaned loudly

"She said I could come in" he smirked and laid back, covering himself with my white bed sheets

"Justin I need to change" I laughed, rolling my eyes, trying to pull the sheets off him

"I won't peek, I promise" he said covering his face, peeking from in the middle of 2 fingers

"Ha. Ha." I said but couldn't help but smile

"Okay fine" he stood up and walked closer to me, wrapping his arms around my waist

"Justin" I whined, still holding the towel around my body

He looked down at me and saw the little smile that crept on his lips "wow"

"What" I raised an eyebrow

"Nice view" he winked at me and let go of my waist, "tell me when you're done changing" he smirked again and walked out of my room

I looked down and saw that my towel was way to low, and my cleavage was almost popping out, but thank god it wasn't.

Perverted bastard, I thought

I changed into a white shirt dress, that stopped at mid thigh & slipped on my socks and put on my black high top converse.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I don't know why but I felt the need to impress Justin. I rolled my eyes at myself and put on my favorite necklace. It was a golden color and had a little heart hanging.

When I was finished, I sprayed on some perfume and opened the door to find Justin on the floor, playing on his phone.

He looked me up and and down and stared at my legs. I chuckled and held out my arms, and when he took them I struggled to pull him up.

"Holy crap you're so fat!" I groaned and massaged my arms

He frowned and walked into my room, me following after him "it's called muscle babe"

I mocked "sure babe"

He turned around quickly, making me bump into him "do that again" he looked down at me seriously

I stared at him crazily, "Do what again"

"Call me babe" he whispered softly, making me look at him speechless

I opened my mouth to speak but I closed it and coughed quietly "I need to go shopping with Stacey, but I'll call you when I'm home?"

He groaned loudly "ughh I wanted to spend time with you, I'm so bored" he whined like a little kid

I stared at him and watched as he threw himself on my bed, and saw him look up at the ceiling and closed his eyes slowly.

I knew he was a criminal, I didn't know how many people he has killed, or what he does every time he gets a phone call, but I didn't care, I was falling for him. Sometimes he could be sexy, but other times he could be adorable.

"Justin"

He rested his arms behind his neck and looked at me "yeah?"

I took a seat next to him and grabbed my necklace "are you going to that party on Friday? The one Kimberly is throwing?"

"I don't know, are you?" He tilted his head to the side slightly

I nodded, rolling my eyes "Stacey is forcing me to go"

"Well than, yes I am" he stood up from his position and pulled me back down with him, engulfing me into his arms

I tried pulling away "Justin, I promised Stacey I'd be ready at 12" I glanced at the clock on my nightstand "and it's already 11:42"

He shrugged "You have time"

After a while we went down to have breakfast and my mom really seemed to love Justin. They seemed to have more things in common than Justin and I!

When we finished breakfast Justin said to call him when I got home from the mall, and I said I would, if I remembered

Right now I was outside, near my front garden, waiting for my best friend to arrive.

13 minutes later a small black Honda came into view and I smiled, once I saw a big grin on her face

She parked next to me and I quickly got in "hey, about time" I chuckled

"Sorry my mom needed help cooking so I helped her as fast as I could and here I am" she said and sped off

I stayed quiet and looked out the window as a sad song came on the radio. I smiled slightly as I thought about Justin. He was so damn hot and cute at the same time, and I had no clue how he did it.

"Selena, you're spacing out again" Stacey waved her right arm in front of me, laughing "what do you think about?"

I looked at her and smiled "Justin" I mumbled sheepishly

"oooh" she cooed loudly "what happened? Did he go over on Saturday? Tell me what happened!" She smacked my arm, begging for an answer

"No, but he came over today"

She nodded slowly "what happened" she said as she gave me a smug smile

"Well,"

I said an began telling her about anything I forgot to tell her that night she slept over.

And yep, I was smiling like an idiot that whole time.

**********************************************
Hey!! Um, yes I haven't posted in like forever, but it's because I have a writers block.

Oh well, have a great weekend & hope you enjoyed this chapter..