Chapter 30

Selena:

After that weird drive, we were finally in front of my house.

I didn't know if I should lean over and give him a kiss on the cheek or say thanks and leave.

I silently thanked him when he grabbed my cheeks and kissed my forehead. I seriously felt like jello when he pulled away and looked at me with his dark eyes.

I was speechless and didn't know what to do. He was staring at me so intensely, you could feel the air thickening by the second.

He darted his eyes to my house then back at me "Are you just going to stay there".

Was he serious?

I shook my head "No" I said and opened the door, getting out quickly.

I looked down at him and mumbled a quick thanks, then shut the door. He was so confusing it made my head hurt.

He gets jealous, then mad, then acts like nothing happened. I watched him drive off and then began walking home.

Why did he leave? I had nothing to do the rest of the day. Once I was inside my house I grabbed my phone and called Emily.

"Hello?" She mumbled tiredly. Was she sleeping?

"Hey, did I wake you up?" I asked and looked at the clock. It was barely 3:08.

I heard shuffling from the other side and then a small gasp. "It's 3! Damn"

Plopping on my couch, I picked at my nails "Yup, I wanted to know if you wanted to come over" I slipped off my shoes, stretching out my toes.

"I'm so tired though" She paused "This is what I get for sleeping at 3 in the morning" She chuckled quietly.

"Is that a yes or"

She groaned "Send me your address, I'll be there soon. But make me something to eat, I haven't had breakfast"

"Alright" I said and hung up.

After sending her my address, I placed my phone beside me.

I have cereal, and I'm to lazy to cook so I'll just tell her to eat some frosted flakes.

My phone buzzed next to me and I quickly checked it.

Message from: Justin<3
Hey babe.

Babe? My stomach did little flips and I wiggled my fingers on the screen, not knowing what to say back.

Message to: Justin<3
Hey:)

Was my smart reply.

What if he thought I was friend zoning him? I bit the inside of my cheek and turned on the tv. Not even seconds later I felt a buzz next to me. I decided to wait a little, since I didn't want him to think I had nothing to do.

Which was true, but he didn't need to know that.

I glanced down at my phone to see what he said, but frowned once I saw it was Evan who texted me.

Message from: Evan.
Hey, can I come over?

I was going to say sure, but then I remembered Emily was coming over.

They seemed to hit it off at Starbucks though. After a few minutes I finally replied back.

Message to: Evan.
Yeah sure you can come.

I put my phone down and settled with watching vampire diaries.

A few minutes later, I was so into the show, that I almost didn't hear the knocks on my door.