Chapter 26

Selena :

I stood in the middle of the crowd with Justin. Every teen in the school were outside and we were waiting for the director to come out.

I looked over at Justin "You're such an idiot, but thanks" I rolled my eyes playfully.

He shrugged and gave me a small smile. "I was late too so don't think I did it just for you"

"Jerk" I mumbled and looked around, hoping to get inside as soon as possible.

This was extremely boring.

I spotted Stacey texting and looking up once in a while. I furrowed my eyebrows and walked towards her.

Once I was near her I saw Kimberly walk up to her and give her a small hug. I scowled and started walking away.

"Talk to her" I looked up and saw Justin nodding his head to where Stacey was.

Why would I want to talk to her? She obviously likes Kimberly now, and I'm not going to ruin their friendship. I have Emily, and that's all I needed.

I don't need a lot of friends to be happy.

I shook my head and felt Justin's hand intertwine with mine. He started walking away from the crowd and I followed him.

We sat down on a bench and I sighed quietly.

"Wanna go somewhere?" He suddenly asked.

I rolled my eyes "I'm always missing school because of you!" I chuckled.

He shrugged "Im missing school too, but it doesn't matter if I'm with you"

"You're so.." I shook my head and smiled. I tried to act cool when in reality my stomach was flipping like crazy.

"Just kidding" He mumbled.

I slapped his arm "jerk" I said, about to stand up but he grabbed my waist and pulled me back down.

He laughed "I was kidding about that too"

"Everybody head back to class!" The director was yelling and security guards were waving their hands for us to go back inside.

~*~

"I just want to rip his dick off" Emily sighed, throwing her hands in the air.

We were sitting on the bleachers and she was talking about this guy who kept on making jokes about her giving him blowjobs in class.

I laughed "oh relax, he's just a hormonal teen"

"He was annoying" She rolled her eyes and looked down at her feet "so how's it going with you and Justin? You guys gonna get it on tonight?" She nudged me and I chuckled, shaking my head.

"No. I don't know if he even remembers." I watched the hot guys running around playing basketball.

She was humming a song and looked at me "Want to get some coffee after school?"

I stared at her "You love caffeine don't you"

She nodded smiling.

"Well, that means we have to go walking then" I sighed. We already walked this morning to Starbucks. Now I have to walk again.

"I'll call my mom to take us, she'll be glad to see you again" She giggled softly.

The teacher blew on her whistle and we all started heading to our locker rooms to change.

After I put on my clothes I waited for Emily to come out but she was no where in sight.

After a few minutes of waiting I got annoyed and went back in the locker rooms to look for her.