The end

Previously on | My Bad Boy

"You act like I cheated on you! We didn't do anything wrong!" I yelled and remembered that I kissed Daniel on accident, "I passed out and he took care of me. He gave me orange juice and that was it. He didn't try anything on me. Didn't you say you trusted me?" I repeated his words from earlier.

He stayed silent for a while, "I just get mad at how guys always go after you. I mean, look at you. I get jealous easily I'm sorry." He said and looked me up and down.

"Who cares if they look at me or talk to me? I will always want you." I said and felt really guilty for kissing Daniel.

It wasn't cheating right?

"Let's just get you back home." He grabbed my hand and gave it a small kiss.

I smiled slightly and intertwined our fingers before walking beside him. I rested my head on his shoulder and wondered if I should tell him about the small incident that happened.

{ 9 months later }

Selena

I rolled over to the other side of the bed until I felt his warm body. I snuggled closer to him and smiled once his arms wrapped around me securely.

"You're so cold." I heard him mumble into my hair.

I chuckled, "That's why I have you. To keep me warm."

My life was amazing. I graduated high school, and didn't even try to go to college. I felt like college really wasn't for me. I didn't really like the whole get good grades in high school, finish college, and have a family with the love of your life. It was too boring.

I wanted to have fun and explore the world.

Justin was mainly the one who told me not to go to college. He said he'd pay for everything, since he has the money to do so. He eventually told me about him being a leader of a gang.

I was super mad, and I told him about kissing Daniel. We were so mad at each other we ignored each other for a few days. Until eventually I came back to him and found him severely drunk at home. We apologized to each other and knew we couldn't last a week without one another.

Now here we were, in Hawaii, enjoying life to the fullest.

Now as for my mom, she got married to that doctor guy. She moved into his house and realized I was very happy with Justin and let me move in with him.

Everything changed so fast, and I honestly don't regret any of it. Emily and Ryan are dating, and I know eventually he's going to propose because Justin and him went ring shopping before we flew to Hawaii.

"Justin I'm hungry." I said and heard my stomach growl a few seconds after I said that.

I heard him laugh then he stood up, walking towards the closet.

"Cover yourself. I can see your butt." I said and covered my face with a pillow.

"Nothing you haven't seen before." He smirked and threw on some boxers.