Chapter 56

Previously on | My Bad Boy. . .

I wasn't going to the party to have fun. I was going so I could yell the shit out of Stephen for opening his big mouth. I could've lost my job if it wasn't for him.

I knew I could get a regular job at some store or restaurant, but I wanted a job that could pay me like Tyler paid me.

I stepped on the pedal a bit further and turned up the volume of the radio.

I am content with what I do to earn money. My dad is happy and so am I. I didn't want Stephen ruining that for the both of us.

Justin

I walked inside Andy's house and shut the door. People walked around with cups in their hand probably filled with an alcoholic drink.

Music was blasting through some speakers in the living room. I walked around and tried to look for Stephen.

He wasn't outside in the backyard, he wasn't in the kitchen or the living room. And I knew he wasn't in the bathroom either. I walked upstairs and opened a door that led to a bedroom.

Stephen was on the bed, kissing a girl who he probably met a few minutes ago. I sighed in relief when I saw they had clothes on.

Their heads snapped towards me and Stephen groaned, "Get out of here."

I smirked because I knew I was ruining his fun, "No, I need to talk to you. So just tell her to leave" I pointed to the blonde underneath him.

She scowled at me and pushed Stephen off of her, "You can't tell me what to do".

I held in a chuckle, "Just leave please. Go find yourself another guy" I would find her feistiness attractive, but not anymore. Selena was all I wanted.

Stephen sat on the bed and watched us in amusement.

The blonde girl placed her hand on her hip and narrowed her eyes at me angrily, "I'm not a slüt".

"How long have you known Stephen?"

She stayed silent and I nodded, "I thought so".

She raised her hand to slap me, but I grabbed her arm before she did, "I wouldn't if I were you. Just leave", I let go of her hand and pointed at the door.

She rolled her eyes and walked out of the room, slamming the door shut.

Stephen laid on the bed and let out an annoyed sigh, "What do you want?"

"Why'd you tell Tyler about how I hesitated on killing that girl? It wasn't even that big of a deal" I said, feeling the anger from before coming back slowly.

He sat up and looked at me, "I don't know. It slipped" He smiled innocently. I wanted to rip that smug look off of his face.

"Because of your big mouth I almost got fired. You know my situation with my father real well. Tyler threatened to fire me if I hesitated on killing anyone ever again," I started to breathe a bit heavier, "Stephen you need to mind your own business" I warned him.