Chapter 16

(This chapter contains mature content and if you're not comfortable reading it then I suggest you find another book because this book will have Rated R scenes later on. Though I think most of you don't care and will continue reading)

I stood there, not knowing what to say to my mother.

Once I walked in the door, I saw my mother in her robe, drinking water and once she looked at me, she almost spit her water out

"Answer me Selena, why is your shirt off" she set the glass down and furrowed her eyebrows

I quickly slipped my shirt back on "I told you, I was at the beach" I laughed nervously

"And you didn't put on your shirt before you got in the car with Justin?" She looked at me, clearly amused

I shook my head "it was getting kind of hot" I scratched my head, realizing I was terrible at lying

To be honest, I don't even know why I didn't put my shirt back on. My black bra was really cold because it was still soaked from the water. I guess I should've put my shirt back on.

She rolled her eyes and shook her head slowly "Just go shower, then go to bed"

I nodded quickly and ran quickly up the stairs, and into my room. Sighing, I took off my shirt and shorts, then kicked my feet for my sandals to fall off.

Once I picked out my clothes to sleep in, I grabbed a clean towel and walked into the bathroom, then locked it. I turned on the water and made sure it was warm, then stripped off my bra and underwear.

I stepped in the shower and did what i had to do.

Once I finished i wrapped myself in towels and changed into a grey underwear and matching bra.

I was about to change into some pj's, but changed my mind since it was getting really hot in here. I locked my room and set my alarm for tomorrow.

I grabbed a charger and plugged my phone in, realizing i didn't answer Stacey's message.

"I'm so sorry sel"

She said, and I replied with a 'it's ok' and set my phone down.

I stood up and applied deodorant and brushed my hair quickly, wanting to lay on my bed already.

Once i finished, I turned off the light and hopped in my bed, sighing in relief.

My mind went back to when Justin and I kissed. I smiled and touched my lips, remembering how his lips felt against mine. They were soft and it just felt really good.

I rubbed my eyes and tried not to think about it, but it was impossible. I wanted more.

I closed my eyes and just when I was about to fall asleep, I heard taps on my window.

I covered myself with my blanket and open the window to see Justin holding onto a large tree branch for his dear life.

My eyes practically bulged out of my head and I jumped on my bed, making sure to leave the window open for him to come in

Once I see his shadow coming in, I bite my lip, my heart beating rapidly.

"Selena" he comes closer and I could see his face from the bright moon, shining through my windows

I sit up but still cover myself.

He scratched the side of his face "uh, I just wanted to apologize for kissing you, it was a mistake"

Hurt by what he just said, I nodded, not saying anything.

All I wanted to do was punch him and cry, for believing just for a second that he liked me, or at least enjoyed the kiss as much as I did