Chapter 68

Previously on | My Bad Boy . . .

"Selena I'm home! How are you feeling honey?" I heard my moms footsteps around the kitchen.

My eyes widened and I quickly got off of Justin. He grabbed his shirt and quickly slipped it on. I did the same with mine and jumped on the bed, covering myself with blankets, "I'm feeling good!" I yelled back and heard her footsteps coming upstairs.

Justin sat down at the end of the bed and chuckled, "Your hair is a mess."

I patted down my hair down and glared at him.

My mom walked in the room and her eyes landed on Justin, "Hey Justin" She smiled and the looked at me, her eyes widening a bit, "Selena, you look flushed! Are you sick?" She walked over to me and felt my forehead.

I peeked at Justin and saw him trying to hold in his laughter.

Justin

I made an excuse to leave Selena's house. I told her I would be back later because Tyler called me. But really, he didn't call me. I was on my way to Stephen's house.

I know Selena told me that she told him to leave her alone, but I know he won't.

He crossed the line. He kissed my woman.

I stepped on the pedal further until I reached his house. I slammed the car door and burst his house door open. I knew he was here because his car was in the driveway. I made sure to run my keys along his car, leaving a long deep mark.

I walked upstairs and opened his bedroom door. Stephen was drying his hair with a towel. I marched my way over towards him and his eyes widened.

He didn't have time to do anything because my fist connected with his jaw a second later. He stumbled back and held his jaw, glaring at me, "What was that for?" He spat, "Get the hell out of my house."

"You piece of shit. You just can't listen huh?" I said, my anger increasing as I looked at his face.

He furrowed his eyebrows and pretended to think, "What did I do now?"

I gripped the collar of his shirt, "Don't act stupid. Selena told me you had the nerve to fucking kiss her. While she was sleeping. Are you that desperate?" With my other fist I landed a hard punch on his stomach. He wasn't expecting it and doubled over, gasping for air.

"Get the hell out of my house." He pointed at the door while the other hand held his stomach.

I chuckled darkly, "You think you can kiss my girlfriend and get away with it that easy?"

When he finally composed himself, he stood up and I didn't give him a chance to speak because I swung at his face unexpectedly. But this time, he fought back.

He tried to punch me, but I grabbed his fist and twisted until I heard a crack. He yelled in pain and I took this opportunity to knee his torso.

He fell to the ground and held his wrist, "You fucking broke my wrist!" He roared, turning a bright shade of red.

"I don't care. You deserve worse for what you did-" I was about to threaten him, but I got a phone call.