Epilogue

Justin

I walked into our home after a long day of work and instantly felt a smile creep onto my lips as I heard Selena yelling.

"Lindsey, clean up the mess you made or no cookies for you!" I heard Selena warned our four year old daughter.

I walked into the kitchen and saw Selena dipping her finger into the cookie dough. When she noticed I caught her red handed- or should I say cookie handed, she quickly stopped licking her finger and gave me an innocent smile.

"Daddy!" Lindsey ran towards me and I let her jump into my arms.

I felt her tiny little arms wrap around my neck and I closed my eyes, enjoying the feeling of coming home to my two favorite girls in the world.

She pulled away from me and frowned, "Mommy said no cwookies for me." She said while fiddling with her fingers.

I put her down and began untying my tie, "Why not?" I asked and glanced up at Selena to see her looking down at Lindsey.

"Toys" She pointed at them in the living room and smiled innocently.

She looked exactly liked Selena. The same button nose, her big eyes, except that Lindsey's eyes were hazel like mine. And her chubby cheeks, just like her mothers.

"Well, go clean them up and when the cookies are done you can have some." I winked at her and she nodded her head furiously, then took off running into the living room.

I threw my tie on a chair and looked over at Selena, "Hey babe." I walked over to her and nuzzled my face into her neck, hugging her tightly from behind.

"I have a surprise for you." She said and I paused for a second to think.

I hummed, "A bath together?" I asked with a hint of hope.

She chuckled, "You wish. Check in that white box on the counter." She pointed at the counter near the fridge.

I let go of her waist and walked over to it. I opened it eagerly, thinking it was a watch or something, but my eyes widened once I saw what it was. I picked it up and examined it, just to make sure I wasn't seeing wrong.

A pregnancy test with two lines on it, meaning she was pregnant.

I dropped it back in the box and turned to Selena with a huge smile on my face. She gave me a small smile and I quickly jogged over to her and picked her up.