Chapter 63

Previously on | My Bad Boy . . .

I grabbed two of my favorite mugs and squinted my eyes at Emily, "Why are you defending him so much? Defend me! I'm your best friend not him" I whined.

"Sorry but you can be a bit crazy sometimes" I heard her chuckle.

As I made the coffee, there was only one question roaming in my mind.

Did I really want to hear Justin's explanation?

Justin

I sat alone at a random lunch table. I had my headphones in, listening to some random song. I was currently staring at Selena's contact in my phone.

I knew she would ignore my calls or texts so there was no point in doing that.

Sighing loudly, I turned off my phone and stared at nothing. I wanted her to listen to me, but there was no use since she didn't want to hear me out.

Today in the morning I called window repair so they could fix Selena's window. I told them Selena's address and they told me they'd be there around ten in the morning.

Of course I wasn't going to let Selena or Selena's mother pay for what I did.

My thoughts were interrupted when I saw Kimberly walk in front of me, blocking my view. She wore a denim skirt and a low white v-neck, exposing her cleavage. I rolled my eyes and looked down at the table. She was part of the reason Selena broke up with me.

Kimberly pulled my earphone out and I glared at her, "What in the hell do you want?" I asked bitterly.

She faked a frown, "Why are you upset?"

"Fuck off Kimberly. I don't want to see you" I watched at how her face looked a bit sad until a smirk formed on her red lips.

"So I'm guessing you're single now" She chuckled and I squeezed my fists. She was getting on my last nerve.

"Why are you friends with Veronica? Don't you have a crush on me or something? You do know she's my ex of three years, right?" I said slowly, raising my eyebrow.

She shrugged, "She's my friend. Plus, she's the one who successfully got you and Selena to break up. That makes her my best friend."

I stood up and glared at her, noticing she gulped intimidatingly, "I don't give two shits about your friendship with Veronica. I will never love neither of you" I spat "I will get Selena back. No matter what it takes. So I suggest you piss off because your little plan isn't going to work" I said menacingly and stormed out of the cafeteria.

As I walked around the halls, I noticed how lonely I was without Selena.

I fixed my white beanie and shoved my hands in my pocket. I noticed I got a few glances from two girls and they giggled when I looked at them.

Sighing, I looked away and walked quicker. I don't know why, but it makes me uncomfortable when girls flirt with me or do anything that involves flirting.

I used to love it, but ever since I met Selena, the only attention I wanted was from her.

I opened the school doors and walked outside. School didn't start for another ten minutes. I don't know why I was here so early.