Chapter 60

Previously on | My Bad Boy . . .

I sighed happily and watched the gorgeous view. I could hear Shane taking pictures of the sunset and I decided to do the same. I took out my phone from my pocket and took a couple of pictures.

Justin scooted closer to me, "Let's take a selfie."

I chuckled and flipped the camera on the phone. He stuck out his tongue while I kissed his cheek. After I took the picture, he turned to me and puckered his lips. I pushed my lips onto his and snapped a quick picture.

I looked at the pictures I took and smiled.

Justin

I actually had a good time tonight. We all stayed together and went on rides. I thought it was going to be boring and Selena was going to ditch me, but I was wrong about that.

I was currently driving Selena to her house because it was already 10pm.

"Want me to pick you up tomorrow?" I asked her.

"Um sure." She smiled slightly.

After I dropped her off, I drove to my house and got out of my car. I noticed a girl sitting on my front porch.

What the hell?

As I walked closer to her I noticed that she was crying. She looked up and my eyes widened a bit. It was Veronica.

"Justin." She stood up and ran towards me, wrapping her long arms around my torso.

"Um Veronica. What are you doing here?" I asked and slowly wrapped my arms around her, tapping her back awkwardly.

She sobbed on my chest, "I don't want to talk about it. Just take me inside please." She held onto me tightly.

"Okay." I said and unwrapped her arms around me.

She followed me into my house and I placed my keys on the counter, "Um are you hungry?" I asked, not knowing what to say to her.

"No" She shook her head and wiped her tears, "I'm tired."

"Okay um this is kind of a surprise Veronica. Why don't you go home? Are you in a fight with your dad or something? Why didn't you go to Kimberly's house? Isn't she like your friend?" I asked and watched at how her lip quivered.

"Yeah I got in a horrible fight with my dad, and I barely know Kimberly. I can't just show up at her house. You're the only person I know Justin." She said and wrapped her arms around herself.

I sighed, "How did you even get here? I didn't see your car."

"I walked. I only live like ten minutes away."

I didn't ask how she knew where I lived because I remembered that I gave her my address that day when we hung out at the park.

"Justin my phone is dead and I'm tired. I don't want to go back home with my dad. Can I stay the night? I'll sleep on the couch." She said and shivered.

"Are you cold?" I asked and she looked down at what she was wearing. She wore pajama shorts and a tank top.

"Um yeah." She said shyly.