Chapter 64

Previously on | My Bad Boy . . .

She grabbed the sides of my face and grinned, "I can't stay mad at you" She said and leaned down to kiss my lips.

I kissed back and set her down on the ground gently, "So where do you want to go?" I asked her once again.

"Let's go.." She trailed off, thinking of where to go, "To the store and buy snacks. Then go back to your place and watch a movie." She said grinning, looking up at me to see if I agreed.

The thing was, I always agreed to what she wanted to do. Even if I didn't want to, because I always want her to be happy.

"Sounds good" I said, smiling back at her.

(! READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END PLS!)

Justin

After Selena and I stopped by Stater Bros to get snacks, we decided to go to her house. I reminded her that I didn't have good movies nor did I own a Netflix account, so she suggested we just stayed at her house.

Once we arrived, we sat in the living room and opened the bags, "What do you want to eat first?" I asked, looking inside the bag.

"Hm," She paused to think then grinned, "Hot Cheetos!" She said and I chuckled, handing her the cheeto bag.

"What time did you say they were going to fix the window?" She asked looking up at me.

"At ten, so in a couple of hours"

She nodded and grabbed the remote control.

Selena quickly turned on the television and faced me, "Horror, Comedy, romantic, or action?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Action".

Once she settled with a random movie, I leaned closer to her and felt her head lay on my chest, "Selena" I murmured, still looking at the television.

"Yes?" She asked while chewing on a few hot Cheetos.

"I didn't know you had that rage in you. You looked hot fighting," I smirked, noticing her cheeks turned a dark pink.

"Shut up" She laughed, but then stopped and her expression changed into a worried one.

I back away so I could get a better look of her face, "What's wrong?"

She stared at the floor with wide eyes, then looked at me, "Um I'll be right back" She mumbled and scrambled off the floor, running upstairs.

Selena

I slammed the bathroom door and breathed heavily from running up the stairs so quickly.

Why did this have to happen to me right now? I searched my cabinets frantically and groaned when I didn't find pads.

Yup, pads. When Justin made me laugh a couple minutes ago, I felt something moist on my underwear. And then the cramps started.

I searched everywhere, but found nothing. I groaned loudly and sat on the toilet seat.

Stupid time of the month.