Chapter 69

Previously on | My Bad Boy . . .

"Are you done doing Tyler's job?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said quietly and I furrowed my eyes brows.

"Anything wrong?"

"Selena don't be naive. Put the pieces together. Tyler wanted me to do a job for him." He exhaled, "The store got robbed.." He hinted.

I was confused at first. But the pieces started connecting and my hand flew to my mouth, "Oh my god.." I whispered.

It was Justin. The one who stole the necklace.

Justin

"Selena? You still there?" I asked, holding my phone close to my ear.

She exhaled quietly, "Um yes. I'll call you tomorrow."

"Wait," I said quickly, "Are you upset with me?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows. She couldn't be serious.

"You stole the necklace! And killed someone!" She raised her voice, surprising me.

I scoffed, "Selena, you know I have killed many people. I have even killed people in front of your eyes! Why are you mad now?" I asked again, still not understanding her logic.

"But this is different! This is a necklace worth millions."

"And what're you going to do about this? Huh? Are you going to call the police and tell them it was me? Are you going to break up with me? Are you going to ignore me? Or are you going to understand that I didn't want to steal the necklace, but that I had to." I ran my fingers through my hair, frustrated.

I heard her soft breathing and then I heard her sniff. Is she crying?

"I'm just still not used to this." She said quietly.

"I know you aren't." I laid down on my bed and looked up at the ceiling.

"Wait, I have to go. I'll call you back in a bit." I heard her say before hanging up.

I sat up and sighed loudly when I heard the doorbell ring. I slipped on a shirt and trudged down the stairs. Why do people always interrupt us? Once I reached the door, I swung it open to see Kimberly with a worried expression, "I have something to tell you. Like NOW."

"Look Kimberly, I don't care wh-"

"Shut up! It's about Veronica."

I rolled my eyes, "I still don't ca-"

"And Selena. She's in danger. Just let me explain before you're too late." Kimberly said quickly and I stared at her weirdly.

" Kimberly said quickly and I stared at her weirdly