Chapter 70

Previously on | My Bad Boy . . .

"You don't know what I am capable of." She muttered, "I will get Justin back, even if it means getting rid of you." She glared at me, "I'll be back in half an hour. So enjoy the time you have without me being here, because when I come back, I will begin." She pulled a knife out of her boot teasingly and put it back in, "And that, is just the beginning." She said before walking out of the room.

I screamed and tried to get my hands out of the chains, but it was useless. Even if I did break out of the chains, that guy in the corner was watching my every move. I looked at him, "Let me out please." I begged.

He stood still and didn't say a word.

The only thing that was left to do was hold onto hope. Hope that Justin or the cops would find me. Hope that I would go back home soon. Hope that I would get out of here alive.

Selena

I stared at the man standing in the corner carefully. It was late, and I knew it because he has been trying not to fall asleep this whole time.

I was tired, but I wasn't going to sleep. I needed to get out of here. The guy's head finally laid limply on his chest and I knew he was finally asleep.

I moved my wrists roughly until my hands squeezed out of the chains. I stared at the red marks on my wrists and then slipped my feet out of the chains. It was easy since it was kind of loose in the first place.

I looked at the man once again to make sure he was still sleeping and sighed in relief as I heard him slightly snoring.

I looked around the room and my eyes landed on an old vase with dead flowers in it. I grabbed the vase and poured out the dirty water and flowers. Then I made my way to the man and felt my legs shaking from how scared I was, and how much my leg hurt.

I limped towards him until I was standing in front of him. I raised my hand with the vase in it and bit my lip anxiously. I didn't know if I could do this. The man's head suddenly snapped up and glared at me. He didn't have time to grab me because I slammed the vase right on his bald head.

He fell on the ground with a loud thud. I backed away and felt tears prick at my eyes. I didn't want to hurt him, but I needed to.

I kneeled down next to him and searched his pockets for any weapons. I finally felt something hard on his waistband. I pulled up his shirt and my eyes landed on a black gun tucked in his pants.

I grabbed it with shaky hands and stood up, whimpering when I felt a sting in my leg.

I made my way towards the door and opened it slightly. I peeked through and saw that the door lead to another room. Nobody was in there though. I opened the door wide enough for my body to fit and limped into the room.

I looked around and saw some stairs that lead up to a door, meaning that I was in a basement. I was about to walk upstairs when I heard footsteps getting closer to the door.

I panicked and looked around to find a hiding spot.

I noticed a bunch of boxes sitting in the corner and I quickly limped towards them. I crouched in the corner and covered myself with the brown boxes.

I heard the door open and heard two male voices. They walked down the stairs and I held the gun close to my chest, trying to calm my breathing.