Chapter 58

Previously on | My Bad Boy . . .

"How have you been? Look at you! You're all buff and stuff." Selena said and laughed.

My mouth opened in shock, "Selena what the hëll?" I said angrily.

I had enough.

Both of them looked at me startled and then started laughing.

I clenched my jaw. What was so funny?

"Justin I'm sorry. He's my childhood best friend." Selena said, trying to hold in her laughter.

"So?" I asked, laughing sarcastically.

"I'm gay." Shane said.

Justin

I was furious. First, they made me look like an idiot. They should've mentioned he was gay earlier, before I got all jealous.

Second, Selena wasn't paying any attention to me. We were all watching a movie that they both apparently loved. I think it was called Mean Girls or some crap like that.

It wasn't even funny.

Selena was talking to him, and laughing loudly with him when a girl from the movie kicked a radio on a guys face. I didn't laugh.

I was to busy glaring at them.

She never liked talking to me during a movie because it "distracted" her

She never liked talking to me during a movie because it "distracted" her. I wasn't mad at Shane, I was mad at her. Shane didn't do anything wrong. He wasn't hitting on her or anything.

I was just mad she was paying more attention to him, than to her own boyfriend.

I checked the time and rolled my eyes. I might as well leave. I didn't want to watch them bond, and ignore me any longer. I stood up, "Goodnight." was all I said before walking out of the house, making sure to slam the door loudly.

Call me immature. I really didn't care to be honest. I get it, her child hood best friend traveled to see her. But that didn't mean they had to treat me like I wasn't in the room.

I got in my car and drove off. Was she getting even with me for hanging out with Veronica? I groaned and stepped on the pedal going 85 miles per hour, in a 40 mph zone.

Why couldn't we just spend time together without anyone interrupting us? I wanted her all to myself. She was mine. Only mine.