Chapter 32

...

Katherine's P.O.V.

"So?" They asked impatiently.

While I was fighting with my thoughts, Draco moved next to Tharion. I was now sitting in front of them, with the sheets wrapped around me like a burrito.

"Come on Katie. We aren't very patient you know." Draco whined, which made me glare at him.

A sudden, very risky and very stupid, though came to my mind.

Let's just do it.

I pretended that I was fidgeting with the sheets while I was thinking, but actually, I was gathering them around me and slowly grabbing the edges.

Now!

I quickly stood up and dashed towards the closet.

"Again?!" I heard Draco say.

Then I felt a strong tug on the sheets and I immediately knew one of them grabbed it.

Fuck it.

I dropped the sheets and ran the rest of the way to the closet. I immediately locked the door once I was inside.

"Oh come on!" Draco groaned.

Success!

I breathed out loudly and did a short victory dance. Then I started to get dressed.

"Katie open up." Tharion said and lightly knocked.

"Nope." I said happily, popping the p.

I heard them both grumble which made me smirk.

Serves you right for playing with my poor heart.

Since today's Sunday, we don't have any work and will probably stay here in the lair. Which means I have to wear their clothes. I looked through some of them and grabbed the one I liked the most.

This should be okay, right?

----------------------------------------------------

I put it on and slowly approached the closet door. I slowly unlocked it and peaked my head out.

Tharion and Draco were sitting on the bed with crossed arms.

"When will you stop doing that?" Draco asked in annoyance.

"Doing what?" I asked innocently, knowing perfectly well what he meant.

They squinted their eyes at me and stood up. They started to approach and I slowly walked out of the closet. That made them stop in their tracks.

"What?" I asked in confusion as they looked me up and down.

Draco groaned loudly and marched pass me and into the closet. Tharion pulled me to him and placed his hands on my waist.

"You, my little mate, are not playing fair." He said softly and pressed his forehead against mine.

"Wh-what do you mean?" I asked, trying to not sound like my heart isn't about to come out of my mouth.

He pulled away and looked me up and down.

"This." He said and tugged at my skirt.

"This?" I said in confusion.

He grumbled in annoyance and kissed my forehead out of nowhere.

"Ask Lyla to explain it." He said and walked into the closet.

I turned around and looked at them in confusion. And when they started taking off their pants, I immediately turned around and ran downstairs.

Sneaky little...

I went into the kitchen and started looking around for food. I found some groceries and made us a quick breakfast.

"Mmm... That smells delicious." Draco said behind me.

I was about to turn around, but a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. Sparks flew everywhere. I tried to ignore them as much as I could and quickly placed our food on the table. Of course, Draco didn't let go while I was doing that.

"Come on. The table is set. I would like to eat now." I said as I tried to remove his arms from me.

He grumbled in disapproval, but still let go. Then I turned around and my jaw was on the floor.

"What?" He asked in confusion

"Y-y-you..." I tried to say what's on my mind, but my mouth wasn't working.

Both my mates were standing in front of me wearing only pants. Nothing else. Just their bare skin and very alluring muscles.

Now I'm certain they want me to have a heart attack.

Draco still looked confused, but I saw Tharion approaching me with a slight smirk.

"Like what you see?" He asked teasingly.

Of course, Draco immediately caught on and was quick to join his brother's teasing. My cheeks were probably as red as a tomato by the time they showed mercy and stopped torturing me.

"Say ahh~" Draco sang and moved the spoon in front of my mouth.

I opened them unconsciously and he fed me. Then I started choking when I realized what I did.

That the fuck is wrong with me?!

Tharion quickly gave me a glass of water which I emptied in two seconds. Once I calmed down, I glared at them.

"You two need to stay away from me." I said sternly.

"Why?" They asked at the same time.

"I-can't-think-straight-because-of-
you-two." I mumbled quickly, but I'm quite sure they understood me.

Since I was sitting in between them, they both turned to look at me and leaned their head on their hands. Of course, their famous smirks stretched across their flawless faces.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking brother?" Draco asked mischievously.

I looked at him in confusion.

"Mhm." Tharion answered with the same tone.

What are they scheming now?

"What are you planning?" I asked slowly, watching them carefully.

But before my brain could even register what happened, Tharion and Draco had kissed me one after another at the speed of light.

On my fucking lips.

...

Hi guys! \(^▽^)/

Welcome back! What are your thoughts on the book so far? I hope you like it!

We're almost halfway through, which means more drama is coming very soon!

That's it for now! I'll see you in the next chapy! Bye bye~

𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓲 💕