Chapter 30

...

Katherine's P.O.V.

"What?!" I said in shock and immediately looked at the four dragons in front of us.

"Don't look at us. This is the first time in our horde someone's mate is human and is expecting a baby." Blaze said with raised hands.

My eyes widened.

"So you're basically risking your life." I stated in disbelief.

Lyla looked at me with a wry smile. I sighed in frustration.

"I swear to God, if that baby ends up threatening your life you're getting rid of it. Understood?" I said sternly.

"No fucking way." Blaze growled through greeted teeth and protectively wrapped his arms around Lyla.

I looked at him in surprise.

"Wh-"

"Don't. We dragons are very protective when it comes to our children. You'll just anger him even more." Draco interrupted me.

"But Lyla and the baby-"

"Are perfectly fine so far. Our horde's doctor is keeping a close eye on them. They are perfectly healthy now." Tharion explained.

"But-"

"Don't worry Katie." Draco said and nuzzled his head on mine.

I sighed in defeat. I looked at Lyla and Blaze. Then at Lylas belly which had Blaze's arms protectively wrapped around it. I groaned and threw my head backwards, rubbing my face aggressively.

Lyla is more than just my best friend. She's like a sister I never had and she was there when I needed her the most. I don't know what I'd do if something happened to her.

"Okay. Enough drama. Let's play now." Kayda grumbled and took the beach ball from me.

"Yeah. No need to act like adults when we all know you're far from it." Matthew added.

Ugh... They're perfect for each other.

Somehow, this awkward situation ended and we stayed here for some time before going back to our rooms.

...

I put on a bathrobe and walked out of the bathroom after having a relaxing bath. Tharion and Draco were sitting on the bed and talking about something.

Okay Kate. Quickly go to the closet before they notice you.

Yeah right. The moment I made my first step out of the bathroom, their heads snapped towards me.

Damn it.

Draco immediately smirked and straightened up.

"Don't be shy. Take the robe off." He said with an evil smirk and stood up.

"Dream on. And stay there." I ordered and quickly headed towards the closet.

He pouted but still continued to approach me.

"Draco..." I said with a shaky voice.

"Hm~" He said with a singing voice.

"Stay... There!" I yelled and slammed the closet door in his face.

"Ouch..." He mumbled in pain on the other side. "No fair!" He added with a whine.

I locked the door just in case and started to search for my pajamas. But...

Where the hell are they?

I've been searching for a few minutes but I couldn't find a single set of my pajamas.