Chapter 57

...

*three months later*

Katherine's P.O.V.

"Come here you little devil." I said and took Dezenym in my arms.

The three-month-old, who looked like a six-month-old really, looked at me with wide eyes and then gave me a big smile, immediately clinging to me like a koala.

"Oh thank fuck. I thought we lost him. Again." Lyla said with a sigh of relief once I approached her with her baby.

Dezenym learned to crawl a few days ago and now we can barely find him when he randomly disappears.

Fucking dragon genes.

"I still can't believe how sneaky he is." I said with a chuckle as Lyla tried to take Dezenym from me, but he was holding onto my shirt for dear life.

"It's your fault. He's always searching for you. I swear, he loves you more than me." She grumbled and gave up with a huff because Dezenym wasn't budging.

"That's not true. You're his mama. He'll always love his mama the most. Right cutie?" I cooed at Dezenym in a baby voice, making him giggle loudly.

"Then why does he never giggle at me like that? Huh??" She whined and glared at her son who was paying zero attention to her as he was playing with my hair.

"I don't know." I said with a grin and shrugged my shoulders.

"Oh good. You found him." Blaze said out of nowhere and approached us. "He's giving me gray hairs and he's not even a teen." He added with an exhausted sigh making me chuckle.

"Laugh all you can, because once your babies arrive, you'll never laugh again." Lyla grumbled and walked into the kitchen.

I suppressed a laugh and followed her in. I noticed Kayda and Scylla right away. Scylla was wolfing down food as usual while Kayda played with her phone.

"Came to grab some food?" Kayda said with a chuckle, making me glare at her.

After my morning sickness passed, I became a bottomless pit. I can go without food for maximum one hour. It's honestly a miracle how I've barely gained weight. I guess all the food gets devoured by my babies, so that's one positive thing.

'Katie~' Draco called in a baby voice.

'Hm?' I mumbled as I sat Dezenym on the counter.

'Can you come to our room? We want to show you something.' He said in the same tone.

'I'll be there soon.' I said with a sigh and closed the link.

If I had to guess, it's probably one of their random gifts for either me or our babies. Ever since I told them I was pregnant, they've given me at least one gift per day.

At first they wouldn't even believe me when I told them about my pregnancy, but once the doctor confirmed it, they bawled their eyes out for an hour straight. And that was the beginning of their gift obsession.

"Come on cutie. Go to your dada. Your uncles need me and I don't think they'd want to see you with me." I said with a chuckle and gave a struggling Dezenym to Blaze.

"Come here buddy." Blaze said with an evil laugh he always did when I gave him Dezenym.

He was acting like villain and Dezenym was definitely not amused by it.

"Ahh!" Dezenym protested angrily and tried to grab me, but Blaze stepped back so he couldn't reach me.

"Run." Blaze said with a chuckle and I was out of the kitchen within a second.