Chapter 29

...

Katherine's P.O.V.

What is happening right now?!

I was in between my two mates, that is, they were wrapped around me and I didn't know what to do. Mostly because my brain stopped working and my heart was racing like I ran a marathon the moment they glued themselves on me.

"I... You... Hug... That is..." I mumbled incoherently.

What is this?!

And all the tingles which were all over my body weren't helping me at all. Then I heard Tharion and Draco groan.

"Let's go. Kayda is already nagging." Draco said with a sigh.

"Huh?" I said unconsciously.

But in the next second, I was up in the air and then over his shoulder. If I were in an anime, there would've been question marks around me.

And then I felt it.

Did he just-

I looked at Tharion ih horror since he was the only one I could see in this position, and he was already smirking.

He did, didn't he...

And then I felt it again.

Oh God...

And again.

"W-w-will-you-p-please-stop-
biting-my-thigh!" I mumbled quickly, feeling more than just flustered and embarrassed.

Both of them chuckled and Draco again bit my thigh.

"Stop!" I yelled in embarrassment.

"Okay, okay. I'll stop. Let's go now." He said with a chuckle and then started walking.

I looked at Tharion who was walking behind us and quickly averted my eyes away from him. Then I caught him approaching me.

"Wh-what?" I mumbled in confusion.

He placed his hand gently on my cheek and kissed it. Then he moved down and kissed my neck. Then my shoulder. And of course, my heart was not cooperating.

Why are they torturing me like this...

And suddenly, we were outside. The air was so fresh here I couldn't help but take a deep breath.

Ahh... That felt good.

Draco then grabbed my waist and put me down.

Finally!

"Turn around in three. Okay?" He said excitedly.

Tharion was probably also feeling the same, but he was hiding it. I looked at them in confusion but nodded my head.

"One... Three!" And I was spun around.

My jaw dropped.

"Oh... My... God..." I said in astonishment.

----------------------------------------------------