Chapter 17

A/N: I posted five new chapters, 13-17, so make sure you're reading them in order to avoid any confusion

...

Katherine's P.O.V.

Ignoring Draco's constant protests, I went back to my tent. Only when I walked out did I realize I was actually in their tent.

No wonder it was so big.

I quickly did my morning routine and got changed.

----------------------------------------------------

"You sure you want to wear that? We might go through the forest again and your legs won't survive that." Lyla said while I was putting on my sneakers.

She was wearing long pants which were from a similar material like my outfit and a white cropped tank top.

"I'll be fine." I said and got up.

"Your choice I guess." She said, shrugging her shoulders.

We walked out and sure enough all three of the Lombardi brothers were waiting for us in front of the tent.

"Ready?" Blaze asked and then placed his arm around Lyla's shoulders.

We nodded our heads.

"Then let's go!" He said excitedly and started to walk.

Tharion and Draco moved to my sides and both took each of my hands in theirs.

"As much as you look stunning in that, we'll be going through the forest. Maybe you should go and change into something else." Draco said with a grin.

Ignoring his first statement with blushed cheeks, I looked at him.

"I'll be fine." I said stubbornly. "But why are we going through the forest again?" I asked.

"You see..." Draco began with a grin.

"This mountain is actually ours." Tharion continued.

"What?!" I whisper-yelled.

"Mhm... And our lair is right inside of it." Draco said proudly.

"Your what now?" I said in confusion.

"Our lair. We are dragons after all. It's expected of us to have at least one lair." Tharion explained.