Bonus #1

Lyla's P.O.V.

I heard the elevator door ding which indicated that someone was here.

They're early today.

I slowly stood up and waited for my bosses to appear so I could greet them. But to my surprise, an unfamiliar face popped into view.

"Excuse me? You can't go in there without permission." I immediately warned once I saw him heading towards Sir Tharion's and Sir Draco's office without sparing me a single glance.

He stopped in his tracks and slowly looked back at me, as if he just now noticed me standing here. Then an unsettling smirk stretched across one side of his face and he slowly approached me.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?" He whistled lowly once he stopped in front my desk.

I unintentionally took a step back which only made the creepy dude smirk even more.

I think I just got myself in deep trouble...

"What's your name darling?" The creepy dude asked, plopping his ass on my desk and taking some papers in his hands.

"Put those down please." I quickly said when he started to shuffle through the papers.

He didn't listen and continued to look at the papers, but when I tried to grab them from him, he moved his hand away and gave me a hard look. A shiver immediately ran down my back.

This guy's dangerous.

And while I thought of ways to get him to leave or at least hold him off while my bosses arrived, I didn't notice him moving.

"I asked you a question darling." He said lowly, tapping me under my chin, which brought my attention back to him.

His face was inches away from mine which made me silently gasp and immediately pull away. He looked at me expectantly, but I kept my mouth shut. Not because I wanted to, but because I couldn't get it to move.

Is this how I die?

"I really hate repeating myself dar-"

"What the fuck are you doing here?" A familiar voice growled out which made me let out a sigh of relief.

A pissed off looking Sir Draco came into view and Sir Tharion was right behind me. A slightly less intense expression on his face, but you could still feel the tension around him.

"Way to ruin my fun." The creepy dude tusked and got off of my desk.

My bosses stopped in front of him and Sir Draco quickly looked me up and down.

"G-good morning Sirs." I blurted out without thinking.

Way to go Lyla...

"Oh so they get a greeting, but I don't?" The creepy guy said playfully, but I don't think he's feeling playful right now.

I just glanced at him for a second, then moved my eyes back to my bosses.

"He didn't do anything right?" Sir Draco asked and I quickly shook my head.

I tried to respond but I couldn't find my voice because the creepy guy kept staring at me like I was food or something.

"Good." Sir Tharion said and before I could even blink, his arm was wrapped around the creepy guy's neck and he was bent in half. "Let's go." He added and pulled the growling creep into his office.

"Hey! This is no way to treat your older brother." The creepy guy said while struggling, making my jaw drop.

Brother?!