Chapter 9

...

Tharion's and Draco's P.O.V.

"Wait Kat-"

The door slammed closed.

"And she's gone." Draco said.

They were slowly getting used to Katherine's personality, so these types of actions were starting to amuse them. Then both twins looked at the small black gift bags which were in front of them. They slowly looked at each other.

"On three." Draco said.

"One-" And they dug their hands into the bags.

They eagerly pulled out small black boxes and looked at them curiously.

"Interesting." Draco said in amusement.

"Keep in mind that whatever is inside was handmade by her." Tharion noted and Draco nodded.

"I feel like a kid on Christmas." Draco said excitedly and started jumping in his seat.

They both felt very excited to see what was inside. But they were more touched Katherine made these gifts for them.

"On three." Draco began. "Three!"

They opened the boxes and big smiles stretched across their faces in less than a second.

"Gaaah! She's so cute! Brother, we have to make her ours! I don't think I'll be able to wait any longer!" Draco said in adoration.

"I know how you feel. But we have to wait or we'll scare her." Tharion said calmly, although he was everything but calm.

Draco pouted and then took out his pin out of the box. Tharion also took out his pin.

----------------------------------------------------

"Quick. Help me put it on." Draco said impatiently.

Tharion chuckled a little and helped his brother put the pin on his tie. Then he put his pin on his tie too. Draco ran to their bathroom and looked at the mirror. He smiled proudly, pleased at how it looked on him. Then he walked back to his seat.

"I love it. We should save her more often if she's going to give us gifts like these." Draco said jokingly.

But both twins knew they didn't want Katherine in any kind of danger after last night.

"We should get ready for the meeting." Tharion said.

"Right." Draco agreed.

...

Katherine's P.O.V.

I came back to my desk and Lyla was already looking at me expectantly.