Chapter 11

...

Tharion's and Draco's P.O.V.

After the pain subdued a little, both twins slowly pulled away from Katherine and went to sit behind their desks.

"You two are evil." Draco accused. "I almost lost my baby maker."

Tharion, luckily, encountered a lot less painful hit. Although Katherine literally headbutted his little friend, the blow wasn't that hard. Draco, on the other hand, had a heel dug in his family jewels.

"Sorry for not telling you. But your faces and reactions were priceless." Lyla said cheerfully.

Both twins glared at her and Blaze and then looked at Katherine.

"Is she always like that when she's sleeping?" Tharion asked.

"Unfortunately. I also found out about it the hard way." Lyla said with a shiver.

Both twins groaned and threw their heads back.

"Okay. We'll ignore that for the time being. We have something more important we want to talk to you about." Draco said and looked at Lyla.

She gave them a curious look and nodded at them to continue.

"We think it's time to check if Katie is our mate or not." They said at the same time.

Lyla chocked on air and looked at them in bewilderment.

"What?!" She whisper-yelled.

"I know what you're going to say. She isn't ready. And we agree. But our nature is pushing us to do it and we won't be able to hold back for long." Draco explained.

"So we think it's best to do that while we still have control over ourselves." Tharion added.

Lyla was at a loss for words. Her mouth was opening and closing, but no words came out.

"Keep in mind we're not asking you for permission. We're going to do it whether you agree or not. We just wanted to let you know that we're doing it." Tharion said flatly.

Lyla looked worriedly at Katherine, but slowly nodded.

"Great. Since weekend is in two days, we'll organize a little camping trip for the entire company as an excuse to get Katie to come into our territory. The location of the camp will be at the base of our mountain. Once the night starts to fall, you persuade Katie to come at the top of the mountain where we'll be waiting." Draco explained the plan.

"And then the show begins." Blaze added cheerfully.

Lyla glared at her husband and reluctantly nodded her head.

"I'm just afraid of her reaction." She said worriedly.

"Why? Will she also scream and curse saying she's on fire?" Blaze teased with a playful grin.

Lyla elbowed him and glared at him yet again.

"No. It's just, she always believes in what she sees. Maybe that's why she got scared earlier. I'm sure you sensed that old fart was a dragon." She explained.

"How did you know?" Draco asked in surprise.

"His eyes changed to his dragon eyes for a second when he tried to grab Kate's chin. So I'm pretty positive she thought he was possessed or something." She answered.

Rage coursed through their veins almost instantly. The mere thought of that old dragon had their blood boiling. He dared to touch Katherine like that and he's not going anywhere without facing the consequences.