Chapter 44

A/N: Heads up! This chapter has a LOT of images. Sorry about that..

...

*the day of the gathering*

Katherine's P.O.V.

"Why do we have to wear this again?" I asked in annoyance because this outfit looked mad uncomfortable.

"Because, despite us hating the living shit out of the horde's stupid leaders, we still like to respect their tradition. Dragons before them we actually nice." Draco answered as he glared at his outfit.

"This is one of their most worn clothing, except it's supposed to be all white. It's the horde's main color. Like how black and gold is ours." Tharion explained.

"But we don't have to abide to all of their rules, which is why we modified it into what you see right now." Draco said with a smirk.

"If it was me, I wouldn't abide to any of their rules. But I get what you mean." I said and begrudgingly started to put the torture device on.

"You're not the only one who thinks like that. You'll see a lot of dragons with very little white or no white at all on them. And those with nothing white on them tend to come in their own clothes too." Tharion explained as he effortlessly put his clothes on.

"Help. I'm stuck." I whined halfway through wearing the stupid outfit.

Both of them chuckled and moved close to me so they could help. And after some more struggling, I was finally dressed.

"Ignoring the uncomfortable material, it actually looks good." I said as I looked at our reflections in the mirror.

----------------------------------------------------

"And it'll keep us warm because their castle is literally right on top of a fucking mountain." Draco grumbled in annoyance.

"What?! Really?!" I said in surprise.

"It used to be inside the mountain like ours, but it's not anymore. There is still a castle inside it, but it's abandoned. They probably use it just for emergencies now." Tharion explained.

"But aren't they more exposed now with their new castle? It's better if they'd stayed at the old one." I said in confusion.

Jeez... Just how stuck up and proud can a person be??

"They honestly don't care. But luckily, their location is one of the most secluded locations on Earth. Even if humans end up finding it, the wild surrounding only the base of the mountain is extremely dangerous." Draco answered.

"Not to mention when you start going up the mountain." Tharion added making me shudder slightly.

So basically, we'd be free food with an 'eat me' sigh on our backs. Nice...