Chapter 20

...

Katherine's P.O.V.

The big door in front of us opened and a big crowd welcomed us with loud cheers and whistles. I froze in place.

Oh my God... There's hundreds of them.

"Don't worry. We're right next to you." Draco whispered in my ear.

I hesitantly nodded my head and they slowly guided me inside the big and very gorgeous ballroom.

----------------------------------------------------

As we were walking through the crowd, some of them greeted us excitedly. Tharion and Draco guided me to the small stage which was in front of the crowd. As we started to climb the stairs, my nerves started to act up and I suddenly felt anxious.

"Relax love. Everything will be alright." Tharion whispered to me.

And those words were enough to wipe out all the worry which creeped inside of me just seconds ago. My heart fluttered, making me smile at him like a kid during holidays.

"Good afternoon everyone." Draco's booming voice echoed throughout the ballroom, making everyone go quiet. "Thank you all for coming. I see curiosity got the better of you." He joked and the crowd laughed saying a few words of confirmation.

"We won't keep anyone in suspense anymore, so let us introduce you to the person you're curious about." Tharion continued their speech.

Then they took both of my hands and gently pulled me in front of them.

"This is Katherine Zale. Our mate and a new addition to our horde." Draco said proudly.

"And just like Lyla, she's a human. So be gentle with her." Tharion added with a smile.

The crowd roared excitedly and immediately started to greet me. I blushed madly because of all the attention, but I still greeted them back.

I never knew so many people could get excited by just hearing my name.

"Now, unfortunately, our introduction ends here since we came with our company's employees for a camping trip. If we don't go back to them, they'll start to worry about us." Tharion said and everyone groaned in protest.

"Don't worry. We'll bring Katie back here soon." Draco added with a grin.

Although I could see their disappointment, they still smiled and nodded.