Chapter 49

...

Tharion's and Draco's P.O.V.

'Katie, what's going on?!' Draco asked worriedly because Katherine went quiet for a bit after telling them someone found her.

'Three men with scarfs over their faces came out of nowhere and they want to take me back! Please hurry!' She said in a panicked voice.

"Scarfs?" Draco said in confusion.

Then both of their eyes widened.

No way...

The twins thought at the same time.

'Don't worry Katie! We'll find you in no time. I think we have a good guess who they might be.' Tharion assured with a soothing voice.

'Who-' She started, but the mindlink got cut off.

"Shit!" Draco yelled and punched a vase which was standing close to him.

"Calm down. We won't be able to do anything if we can't control our emotions." Tharion said slowly.

Draco took a deep breath and slightly nodded his head.

'Soldier team A, gather in the ballroom in fifteen minutes.' Tharion ordered through the mindlink.

'Understood.' The dragons said at the same time.

"We'll get her back." Tharion assured his brother.

"That bastard will be sorry for ever taking her." Draco gritted out and exited their room.

Tharion sighed and went after his younger twin.

Hang on Katie. We're coming.

...

Katherine's P.O.V.

"My, my. This outfit suits you so much." The old lady said excitedly as she adjusted some smaller pieces of the outfit.

I looked at my reflection, feeling extremely uncomfortable.

----------------------------------------------------

Do they expect me to dance or something? What is this shit?

"This is our traditional clothing. When we head towards the party, you'll see a lot of female dragons wearing similar clothing." She explained with a smile.

I guess my confusion was written all over my face.

"So you... wear this all the time?" I asked skeptically.

"Yup. Except for us old folks. But you'll get used to it soon enough. And as you can see, compared to how it looks, it's actually really comfortable." She answered and started doing my hair.