Chapter 2

A/N: I little heads-up. Since both Tharion and Draco are main characters, when it's their P.O.V. I'll be writing in third person, because it's easier for me to portray them that way, then to constantly switch from one P.O.V. to another. But if it's neccessary, I will write in separate P.O.V.s. Now back to the story!

...

Tharion's and Draco's P.O.V.

Tharion was furiously typing on his computer, while Draco was pacing around their office with documents in his hands.

"When I get my claws on this Katherine fucking Zale, she'll wish she was never born. I'm going to take my sweet time chewing her limb by limb." Draco growled lowly.

"Calm down. Maybe it wasn't her fault." Tharion said flatly, still looking at his computer.

"Not her fault? Not her fucking fault?!" Draco yelled. "She caused a disaster! We almost lost a major investor!" He added angrily.

"Almost. Meaning, we resolved everything regarding the meeting and the investor. Now calm down. I'll tell someone to bring her here. Let her explain herself first." Tharion said calmly, which irritated Draco even more.

"How can you be so calm?!" He yelled at Tharion.

"Oh believe me, I'm one step away from ripping her guts out and feeding her remains to rats. But we have to be very careful. I have a feeling there's more to this than we think." Tharion said and looked at his, younger by one minute, twin.

"Fine." Draco grumbled. "But if it turns out it's her fault, she's mine to eat." He added, pointing his finger at Tharion.

"Be my guest." Tharion said and went back to typing.

...

After some time, Lyla walked into their office. And the most intoxicating scent entered right afyer her. They were swayed for a few seconds, but managed to focus again. They looked at Lyla and gave her small smiles.

"Hey there scary dudes. How're you holding up?" She asked them softly.

"I'm this close to losing my shit." Draco said, pinching his his thumb and index finger.

"But there's no space in between." Lyla said in confusion.

"Exactly." Draco grumbled.

Tharion glared at him and then looked at Lyla again.

"Don't worry. We'll resolve this soon." Tharion said gently. "Also, tell that brother of ours we're expecting him here tomorrow." He added.

"Yeah. But don't tire him out too much tonight. We need him to be both physically and mentally present." Draco added with a smirk.

Lyla glared at him with blushed cheeks. Both twins could see she was barely holding herself back from strangling Draco. Which made it even more fun to tease her.

"Katherine's here." She said and crossed her arms. "One hair falls off her head, and you can say goodbye to your dicks." She added threateningly.

"And why's that?" Draco asked playfully.

"Because she's my best friend. And I'd side with her in a heartbeat. I don't care if you're my brothers-in-law." She said determined.

"Well." Draco began. "If she's at fault, she'll be my snack tonight." He said sharply.

"You wouldn't dare?" Lyla said in disbelief.

"She almost caused us a big problem. I wouldn't bet an eyelash before devouring her." Draco growled angrily.