Bonus #2

...

Lyla's P.O.V.

"You are fucking crazy! What if you burned her to death?!"

"But I didn't."

"But what if you did?! You didn't even do it for the right reasons! You just did it on a whim!"

Even though my eyes were closed, I squinted them shut even more in hopes of blocking the annoying voices which were pulling me out of my dream land.

It, of course, didn't work, so I opened my eyes slowly, trying to adjust to the light as quickly as possible so I can go off on Kate for having the volume of the TV so high.

Only when I did wake up completely, instead of Kate, my eyes connected with the last person I wanted to see right now.

"There. She's fine." Blaze said and nonchalantly pointed at me which made two heads snap in my direction.

That's when I noticed that Sir Tharion and Sir Draco were here too. I also noticed that I didn't know where here was.

"Where are we?" I whisper slowly because my throat was on fire, most likely because of all the screaming I did earlier.

Wait. Screaming?

And then everything that happened played inside my head. I looked at the three males in front of me with wide eyes.

"She's losing it." Blaze said with an odd expression.

"Please don't panic Miss Bellamy. We'll explain everything." Sir Tharion said calming.

"Tharion's right. Just take a deep breath and try to stay calm." Sir Draco added, flailing his hands around.

"How do you expect me to stay calm in this kind of a situation?!" I screamed despite my throat killing me. "Start explaining now!"

All three of them just looked at me without saying anything.

"Should we just show her?" Blaze blurted out which instantly earned him two glares.

"Are you crazy? Do you want to give her a heart attack?" Sir Draco grumbled in annoyance.

"Miss Bellamy, listen..." Sir Tharion started and then proceeded to tell me the most bizarre story about how dragons are actually real and are living among humans and how they have mates and how I'm apparently Blaze's mate and basically crazy talk.

"You expect me to believe all that?" I said with a sarcastic laugh making their hopeful expressions instantly morph into disappointed ones.

"Told you we should've showed her." Blaze mumbled which again earned him two glares.

"I know it's hard to believe, but you have to trust us." Sir Draco said slowly.

"Trust you? You expect me to trust you after your lunatic of a brother kidnapped me and brought me to God knows where? That kinda trust?" I said angrily. "Not to mention that whatever he drugged me with is making me see crazy things." I added in the same tone.

That's right. The whole fire thing was a dream. It couldn't have been anything but a dream.

"You're not seeing things. Everything's real." Blaze deadpanned which made me even more angrier.

This fucker-

"Let's just leave and let her process everything." Sir Tharion said and without waiting for the other two to answer, he pushed them out the door and closed it.

"There's nothing to process assholes." I whispered and finally let my throat rest.

I looked around the room and it looked anything but an average modern room.