Chapter 36

A/N: I posted a triple update, so if you missed chapys 34 and 35, go back and read them to avoid any confusion (^▽^)/

...

Katherine's P.O.V.

And then we heard it.

A crack.

A single crack which had all of us up on our legs.

And then another crack followed the first one. And another. And another.

And then a head popped out with the tiniest and cutest little growl I've ever heard.

"Aww..." All of us said at the same time.

There was a loud thud and I immediately spotted Matt passed out next to Kayda.

Nice one bro...

Then the rest of the shell broke and the little baby dragon came out.

"Awww..." All of us said again at the same time.

----------------------------------------------------

Kayda moved her head toward the baby and gently nuzzled her head on the baby's head. The baby growled excitedly in return.

Oh my God! I can't with this cuteness!

The baby then approached Matt and started sniffing him.

"That's right cutie. Unfortunately, that's your dad." Lyla said with a sigh, which made all of us laugh.

"But what's the baby's gender?" I asked excitedly.

Kayda looked at me for a second and then looked at the baby for a moment. Then she looked at Blaze and nodded her head.

"It's a girl." Blaze said with a megawatt smile.

Lyla and I screamed in excitement and hugged each other.

"It's a baby girl~ It's a baby girl~" We chanted endlessly, the excitement never leaving us.

"Okay, calm down. Unless you also want to give birth." Blaze said in amusement as he put his hands on Lyla's shoulders to stop her from jumping.

"Noo! Let me go! I'm celebrating now!" She immediately whined, but Blaze was not falling for it.

"Congrats sis. I can already see she's going to be exactly like you." Draco said with a smile as he looked at the baby who was now jumping on top of her passed out dad.

We laughed and celebrated some more and after some we time decided to leave, so Kayda and Matt could have some alone time with their baby girl.

"You are coming with me." Lyla said and suddenly pulled me with her.