Chapter 55

...

Katherine's P.O.V.

Whatever this witch did to me while I was unconscious just gave me a stronger headache then the one I already had when I opened my eyes. Now I was clutching the side of my head as I looked at her trying to say what I knew she was going to say.

"She... She remembered her past life." Evanora said in disbelief.

Niran blinked in confusion.

"So? You said it would happen." He said slowly.

What does he mean? Did they give me something while I was unconscious? Is this why I have this splitting headache?

"I-I know. B-but in her past life she..." Evanora tried to continue but the shock was preventing her from it.

"She..." Niran urged her impatiently making me sigh.

Why is she so slow?

"She was-"

"Alina." I said, interrupting her.

Niran whipped his head towards me and looked at me with wide eyes.

"What? No way." He immediately said in disbelief.

"It- It'll be easier for you to understand if I show you." Evanora said and sat next to me.

Niran slowly approached us and Evanora grabbed his hand when he was close enough. Then her eyes glowed white. I looked at Niran and he was still looking at me with wide eyes.

Then his eyes widened even more and a sob escapes his mouth.

Now he knows.

But suddenly, he dashed out of the room without uttering a single word. Evanora sighed and looked at me.

"It'll take him some time to accept this." She said with a small smile.

I just nodded my head and looked at the door of my room.

Thanks to Alina's memories, I learned that Niran is actually not a bad person. He was probably going to let me go too. This was just a plan to rile up Tharion and Draco because he still didn't know how to handle the pain of losing his twin sister. He's also well aware that she didn't die because of them, but because he spent so many years hating them, he didn't know how to fix their relationship.

Maybe I should try to mend it? Or maybe I shouldn't? I may have her memories, but I'm not Alina.

"Try to get some rest for now. You've been through enough for the past few hours. Especially because I messed up along the way." Evanora said with a guilty expression on her face.

"It's okay." I said with a small smile.

As long as I know they weren't trying to purposefully hurt me, I'll forgive them.

"Are my babies okay?" I asked quickly when Evanora was about to walk out.

I could still feel the torturous pain I had to endure and I had to know if my babies were affected in any way because of it.

"Totally. I made sure to make the most safest potion. I know it was painful for your head, but both your babies and your body were unharmed." She assured with a smile.

I sighed in relief and thanked her for being thoughtful. She gave me a big smile and then walked out. I slowly got out of bed because I knew I wouldn't be able to fall asleep and sat in front of the window. Thoughts of Tharion and Draco consumed me, making me smile unconsciously.

They must be worried sick.

...

Tharion's and Draco's P.O.V.

'We made it through their defenses!' Blaze informed excitedly.

'That's what I'm talking about!' Drako roared loudly.

'We'll celebrate after we find Katie. Now move it.' Tharion said, but even his body was rumbling in excitement.

Almost there.

...

Katherine's P.O.V.

The door of my room opened and Niran walked in.

"Your mates are here." He mumbled softly.

A smile immediately stretched across my face and I quickly stood up. I guess he understood I wanted to go to them right away because he moved to the side and let me walk out of the room

They're here. We're going to be together again. Finally!

...

I was walking behind Niran as we were slowly exiting a cave in which their hidden entrance to the castle was. Daylight hit me without warning and I had to blink fast for a few seconds until I got used to it. We continued to walk and I could hear a commotion not far away from us.

"There you are! Where is our mate?!" Draco growled angrily, making my heartbeat jump in excitement.

"What did you do to her? I can smell her scent all over you." Tharion growled lowly.

I tilted my upper body to the side, making my head pop out from Niran's left side. Both of their eyes were on me in less than a second.

"Katie!" They yelled at the same time and immediately headed towards me.

I smiled and stepped next to Niran, waiting for my mates to engulf me in one of their bear hugs. But they stopped in their tracks when they saw me.

"Y-you..." Draco said with a shocked expression as he pointed a shaky finger at me.

Tharion didn't look any better. I looked at them in confusion.

"What is it? What's wrong?" I asked worriedly, taking a step forward.

"You're still in my horde's clothes. If they hadn't noticed before, now they could definitely see the resemblance between you and Alina." Niran explained softly.

But judging by Tharion's and Draco's even more shocked expression, they heard his explanation.

"You're free to come in if you want. Evanora will explain everything." Niran said with sigh and headed back into the cave.

That was apparently enough to pull my mates out of their trance and literally run the few steps which separated us. I smiled like the Cheshire cat and spread my arms apart. They wrapped their arms around me and it felt like I could finally breathe again.

"Finally..." Draco said softly as he buried his head in my neck.

Tharion was kissing the side of my head as if it's the last time he'll be able to do it. I could also feel Draco leaving soft kissed on my neck. But of course, it didn't take long for their kisses to be all over my face.

"We should- *kiss* -go in. *kiss* Evanora- *kiss kiss* can explain- *kiss* everything- *kiss* the best. *kiss kiss* Stop!" I said through giggles because their kisses were starting to tickle me.

Draco let out a whine but complied. Tharion kept his hands around me and we slowly headed towards the cave.

We're finally together.

...

Hi guys! \(^▽^)/

Welcome back! I hope you liked this chapy!

A small wholesome ending for this chapy (୨୧ ˊ꒵ ˋ)✧

Also, we're very close to the end of the book y'all! I still can't believe it (⚆_⚆)

But don't relax just yet. There's still a bit more drama left ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'll see you in the next chapy! Bye bye~

𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓲 💕