Chapter 39

A/N: Lemme just- *runs and hides in a corner*

...

Katherine's P.O.V.

They looked at me with intensity in their eyes as they slowly pulled my top and skirt off. I was left in my black, lacy lingerie which covered basically nothing.

They both paused for a second to look at me, their eyes traveling all over my body. I suddenly felt self-conscious and was regretting my choice of lingerie.

Maybe I should've worn something else-

Draco took in a sharp breath and Tharion bit his lower lip, instantly stopping my negative thoughts.

Or maybe I made a good call after all.

Our eyes locked and I noticed two sets of golden eyes staring me down like I was the finest meal in the whole world.

"Your eyes..." I said softly, too stunned to finish my sentence.

Beautiful.

As I was sitting in front of them, Tharion moved behind me and Draco placed his hands on my knees, slowly separating my legs.

Tharion peppered kisses all over my neck and shoulders as he gently traced my back from the bottom to the top until he reached the clasp of my bra, undoing it in less than a second.

At the same time, Draco was slowly leaving kisses and gentle bites on my inner thighs, slowly getting closer to the one place I desperately needed him to touch.

"We've barely done anything and you're already dripping wet." He said with a smirk, eyeing my drenched thong.

I felt a blush creep up my shoulders and I tried to close my legs, but Draco was quick to stop me.

"Never hide from us love." Tharion said next to my ear, making shivers run up my spine.

Then I felt him hook his fingers on my bra straps, pulling them slowly down my arms. My nipples instantly hardened the moment cold air greeted them. I thought Draco would take my thong off too since his fingers were hooked on the edges on both sides, but he was just slowly tracing them, teasing my skin in the process.

Once my bra was completely off, Tharion placed his hands on my waist and slowly started to move them up until he reached under my boobs. More goosebumps ran over my skin, making me feel like a hedgehog.

"Beautiful." They both whispered at the same time.

Then Tharion flicked one of my nipples making me gasp in surprise. Draco slowly straightened up and his face was now directly in front of my boobs. The way he was looking at them was like a starving man.

I didn't even have the time to feel self-conscious because Draco immediately latched his lips on my nipple, making me let out a strangled moan. Tharion continued to pinch and pull the other while leaving wet kissed along my neck.

I quickly became a moaning mess and I tried to grasp onto them because I felt like I'd fall any second now. Draco gently bit my nipple one last time and then slowly started to move downwards, still biting me here and there. His fingers were still hooked on my thong and he hasn't moved them ever since he placed them there.

He moved down and started kissing and biting my inner thighs again. And yet again, he made it his mission to avoid my barely covered pussy which was now begging for any sort of friction.

Tharion was still torturing my nipple as if it's the last time he'll touch it. His other hand was busy moving downwards, tracing my skin softly. I thought he'd tease me like Draco, but he cupped my thong covered pussy the moment he reached it.