Chapter 47

...

Tharion's and Draco's P.O.V.

"Damn. I just got the weirdest chill ever." Draco mumbled as he rubbed his arms.

"Same." Tharion said and did the same to his arms. "You don't think something happened to Katie?" He asked after a second.

"I don't think so. We would've felt it if she got hurt." Draco answered. "She'll be back soon." He added with a smile.

"Yeah. You're right. It was probably nothing." Tharion mumbled with a nod.

The two of them waited for Katherine to come back and even stopped working because they couldn't shake of the weird feeling they got, but she never came back.

...

Katherine's P.O.V.

I tried to open my eyes but it felt like I had a ton of rocks over them.

"Ugh, my head..." I mumbled as I clutched my forehead. "Draco can you bring me some painkillers." I added with a groan and tried to nudge him.

But instead of his wide back, my hand went through the air and fell on an empty spot.

Ugh. He must be up already.

I turned on my other side and tried to nudge Tharion, but the same thing happened.

'Where are you?' I asked through the mindlink, but neither of them answered.

Why aren't they answering?

I slowly straightened up and tried to open my eyes. And thankfully, after a few seconds, I was able to open them. They were instantly the size of plates once I realized I wasn't in our room.

"Where am I?" I mumbled quietly as I looked around.

Then memories came crashing on my head and I remembered the old lady and that male voice.

I've been kidnapped?!

I quickly threw the covers off of me and stood up. I ran to the door and tried to open it, but it was locked.

"Hey!" I yelled. "Let me out!" I added and started banging on the door.

But nothing happened. I continued to yell and bang for a few minutes, but still nothing.

"Fuck!" I groaned in frustration and ran my hands through my hair.

I came to the window and looked outside.

"Holly-" I gasped in astonishment.

I quickly opened the window and pushed my head out.

"Where the fuck am I?!" I whisper-yelled as I looked at the greenery in front of me.

It looked like I was somewhere high. Perhaps a hill or a mountain. I continued to look around me with wide eyes. I noticed the never ending mountains and trees, and there was even a small village at the base of the mountain I'm currently on.

Is that a waterfall?!

(A/N: Picture in the media)

"What the hell am I doing here?" I whispered to myself.

Then I heard the door opening and I quickly spun around.

"I see you're finally awake." A man said as he turned around after closing the door.

"Who are you and where am I?" I asked with a glare.

"There will be enough time for answers later. We have other this to worry about now. It's actually good you woke up so soon. Now you'll have more time to get ready." He said firmly, showing no emotion.