Chapter 4

...

Katherine's P.O.V.

"Lyla no!" I whisper-yelled.

"Kate you have to." She said and continued to pull me.

"Lyla! I don't want to! I still feel embarrassed because of yesterday." I continued to whisper-yell at her.

"I don't care. We're going to go and greet them. Right fucking now." She said and then knocked on the door.

Only then did I notice she managed to drag me all the way in front of their office door.

No, no, no, no, no...

"Come in."

And my heart jumped. I was instantly reminded of how deadly these twins actually were.

Will I really be able to work with them?

But before I could think any further, Lyla pulled me with her. And now I'm face to face with my bosses. Draco was already grinning like the Cheshire cat while Tharion was studying me very carefully.

I feel so exposed now. And it's not because of the stupid skirt.

"Morning." Lyla said cheerfully.

"G-good morning Sirs." I mumbled quickly.

"Morning girls." Draco replied and Tharion nodded his head as a greeting.

Oof! Sexy voice be like.

"Lyla, can you leave us alone with Miss Zale for a moment?" Draco asked.

I immediately looked at Lyla in panic.

Don't you dare.

I tried to tell her with my eyes to not leave me alone with them, but she just looked skeptically between the three of us.

"Umm... Sure..." She said hesitantly.

My eyes widened.

No!

I pleaded her with my eyes to stay, but I don't think she understood me. And after a few seconds, she was out.

Fuck!

"Miss Zale." Draco said, making me turn around to face them.

Shit. I'm in trouble now.

"Yes?" I said and smiled nervously.

"Come a little closer." Draco said in amusement.

(A/N: Cus you looooking thirsty~)

This is it. My doom.

I gulped and made a few steps forward.

"Perfect." He said and then got up.

Fuck!

Tharion got up too.

Double fuck!

Draco started to circle around me and Tharion just leaned on his desk and crossed his arms.

"Now. Before we start, I just want to tell you that there's no need to feel scared or nervous, Miss Zale." Draco began with a smile.

"This is just a reminder." Tharion added slowly.

Fuck my ears. Their voices are perfection above perfection. And the way Draco keeps saying 'Miss Zale' is already engraved in my brain for the rest of the eternity.

"Yesterday, you've shown us you're a very capable and responsible person, thus why we promoted you." Draco said. "It's also because Lyla needs help now that there's more work." He quickly added.