Chapter 40

...

*the next morning*

Tharion's and Draco's P.O.V.

'She's so beautiful.' Tharion said as he gently traced Katherine's bare back.

'And our marks on her look perfect.' Draco added mischievously, making Tharion chuckle.

Katherine was sound asleep on her stomach as the twins were gently tracing her bare upper body.

'We're married now huh.' Draco stated, still not believing it's real.

Tharion nodded his head, but was feeling the same way Draco was. Tharion started to trace Katherine's face features and she immediately scrunched up her face.

So beautiful.

...

Katherine's P.O.V.

I felt gentle touches all over my back which were making me melt in content. But when those touches moved to my face, I scrunched up my face and slowly woke up. I opened one eye and the first thing I saw was my handsome mate.

"Morning love." Tharion said with a smile and kissed my forehead.

"She's awake?" Draco said excitedly from behind me.

Then I felt the bed move and Draco was next to Tharion in a second.

"Morning beautiful." He said and also kissed my forehead.

"Morning..." I mumbled and yawned.

"Wanna go and freshen up?" Draco asked and I immediately nodded.

As I slowly sat up I realized I had nothing on me. I could feel my cheeks heating up right away. I quickly grabbed the sheets an wrapped them around me.

"But we already saw everything. Why are you hiding?" Draco said with a mischievous smirk.

I glared at him and slowly stood up. But my legs felt like jello and I was on the floor within a second.

What the-

"Are you okay?" Draco asked worriedly as both of them came to me.

"Y-yeah. I was just caught off guard." I said and tried to get up, but my legs weren't cooperating.

What the fuck?!

I looked at Tharion and Draco, but they were just grinning at me proudly.

"Fuck me." I mouthed silently once I figured out why I'm like this.

"You? Gladly." Draco said and took me in his arms.

"Wha- Wait. Put me down. Where are you talking m-" And then I noticed he was walking towards the bathroom. "No. No, no, no. You are not going in there with me. Put me down!" I yelled and tried to make him let me go, but he wasn't budging.

Tharion was walking behind us with a slight smirk on his flawless face.

Jerks.

"You ready?" Draco asked seductively as he opened the door to the bathroom.

"Do I have a choice?" I asked hopefully.

"Not really." Tharion answered with a mischievous smile.

Fuck.

Tharion closed the door when we were inside and then they proceeded with 'cleaning me up'. It's safe to say my whole body felt more jello than jello itself after that.

...

*one week later*

Katherine's P.O.V.